Cost of Living Crisis

Paco

7 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Ah splendid. Another shite, trolling alias for the Ignore list.

At least they make it comically easy to spot that it's the same person channelling Maude Flanders over and over again.

One step below the bots, who've at least learned to try a few bland, innocuous posts before getting wired into shilling the latest in arse-intruding technology (for example).

No surprises what is happening here. 

Why can't you posters just be nice and civil?

Durie is polite and civil and takes so much abuse which is uncalled for. 

Is this part of the forum closed to independence and snp supporters? 

I do not have another alias on here and I am not abusive, nasty, vile or angry.

It has started already. My posts that are fair and non abusive getting put down. The truth obviously hurts some posters. Is that correct Carpetmonster?  What have I posted that is incorrect?

Edited by Fletcher23

4 minutes ago, Fletcher23 said:

It has started already. My posts that are fair and non abusive getting put down. The truth obviously hurts some posters. Is that correct Carpetmonster?  What have I posted that is incorrect?

2014-09-19-1062sea.png

19 minutes ago, Fletcher23 said:

No surprises what is happening here. 

Why can't you posters just be nice and civil?

Durie is polite and civil and takes so much abuse which is uncalled for. 

Is this part of the forum closed to independence and snp supporters? 

I do not have another alias on here and I am not abusive, nasty, vile or angry.

Has Snafu been on yer case, downvoting 50 votes per night, Fletch?

I think we can reasonably ignore these losers clogging up the other Indy threads with this pish, but this was actually quite an interesting and relevant topic until it was firstly spammed by DAF and now by this cretin. Get them fucking punted. 

3 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I think we can reasonably ignore these losers clogging up the other Indy threads with this pish, but this was actually quite an interesting and relevant topic until it was firstly spammed by DAF and now by this cretin. Get them fucking punted. 

I'm not a loser nor a cretin. Why can you not be civil?

17 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

If everyone puts them on ignore instead of quoting them they can happily dribble along to each other without ruining the threads.

1 minute ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Does anyone other than the most hardcore of Thatcherites think that ancient Poll Tax arrears being written off is a bad thing?

Probably the same folk that seethe about the SNP covering the Bedroom Tax 

There were some miserable auld buggers still seething that they'd had to pay the Poll Tax, so why should these workshy loser hippy scroungers get away with not paying it?

The types who are obsessed that the lower-orders are getting more than they deserve, while also lecturing the proles on how they shouldn't care about what their betters have and just be happy with their lot. But also that they could easily have more money if only they could be bothered to work harder, like they did. Oh, and they're also a special case who did well for themselves due to their exceptional ability, so you should show them a little more respect.

Not that I've got anyone specific in mind there, or anything.