Pars vs Rovers - Wed 6th April

Thought I’d been clever by joining this thread two pages back and thinking great folk are talking about the game and I’ve skipped the nonsense. Then it turns into a pissing up the wall contest about which derby is bigger. Never understood folks obsession with size/importance. The Old Firm is bigger than both of them and I’ m delighted I’ve nothing to do with that shitshow. 

Anyway, got the usual mix of absolute confidence that we’re kicking on from the positivity of Sunday and absolute fear that we’ll be spent from Sundays efforts and will crumble. So I’m going 1-1 

5 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Fuckin dreading this.

I know how you feel, I really don't enjoy derbies at home. Too much expectation, too much potential for embarrassment. 

I've been fairly unwell this week and I'm on the fence about going tonight. On the one hand I've missed enough games this season and I'd hate to miss a fairly rare derby victory, but on the other I'd really not enjoy literally spewing as Dom Thomas rattles in his third before half time. 

13 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

Too much expectation, too much potential for embarrassment. 

Not lately!

13 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

I've been fairly unwell this week

Get well soon (well, after 9.30 ish..........)

That's the North West now sold out. 

2 tickets left from what I can see, but they’ll go before kickoff, surely. Brilliant effort. Hopefully shift some more in the Norrie over the next 2 hours too.

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

Still about 200 or so left in the away end. Quite disappointing for their biggest game in over a decade.

What? It isn’t even our biggest game over the last 7 days.