Chill Down Your Spine

5 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Only just heard of this stuff a couple of weeks ago when he released his latest one. Anyone who doesn’t like it is a weirdo. 

Genuinely thought that series was done about fifteen years ago  :mellow:

4 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

I was watching Coronation street back then.

Would have been massively improved if they'd introduced Salad Fingers as a character IMO.

38 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Only just heard of this stuff a couple of weeks ago when he released his latest one. Anyone who doesn’t like it is a weirdo. 

The music in the background in salad fingers is a Scottish band called boards of Canada. 

Salad fingers must be about 20 years old now

11 hours ago, BFTD said:

@Bairnardo

Hide contents

%233+Cabin+Fever+2.gif?format=500w

I never quite appreciated just how much blood a big toenail keeps inside one's body until I lost one.  Right enough, a 6ft-tall column of blood exerting a fair amount of pressure was always going to flow through a hole in the foot with a fair degree of ease.  I wondered why the bandage they put around my toe was so big/chunky until I woke up to find the whole thing absolutely saturated with blood, bed sheets looking like Patrick Bateman's.

Edited by Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, Tony Ferrino said:

I don’t eat much meat these days and after seeing Mrs F and the kids eating chicken legs and thighs I want to boak. All that white cartilage round opaque shite is the stuff of nightmares.

Yeah yeah, but what did the wife n weans have for dinner? 

When you get into bed at night, and you don’t know you have a ‘wee sticky up bit’ of toenail protruding from the edge of a toe. You slide your legs down and the protruding wee spore of toenail catches on the bedclothes. Brrrrrrr.