EPL 2022/23

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Some guy in the replies to that tweet ranting at Sky about racism from Tyler in commentary. What did he say?

I heard him say something about Son and martial arts when he was booked, was it that?

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

This post match stuff seems weirdly awkward tonight, loads of weird pauses and stuff. Unless I am imagining it, but seems a bit odd. 

The interviewer was talking to Harry Kane like someone had fucking died. Absolutely pathetic. 

3 hours ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Having a hoodie and big jacket on on the last day of April is weirdo behaviour from Klopp

It's still fecking, freezing tbh...

35 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Klopp is like your average Celtic fan down the pub. 

All pally and jokey with you until it doesn't go his way. 

Slightly off-topic, but I remember reading an Aberdeen fan once describing the difference between Old Firm fans like this: Celtic fans will like you until you give them a reason to dislike you; Rangers fans will dislike you until you give them a reason to like you.

It remains the best description I have ever read of the difference between them.