EPL 2022/23

Much like 2016 with them and Spurs, i'm not sure they'll be as close again soon. United, Chelsea, Newcastle and perhaps Liverpool will all probably be a bit better next season. Although with City there it doesn't really matter anyway.

3 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Wonder if folk will still be trying to clamp down on the notion of Arsenal bottling it. They absolutely collapsed the second the actual title run in kicked in. An all mighty shitting of the nest.

From 2-0 up and cruising at Anfield, Xhaka then gets into a barney with Alexander Arnold, Liverpool crowd gets up and Liverpool get back level. It's been downhill all the way.

Shat the bed again at West Ham from 2-0 up, then had a disaster against Bournemouth. 6 points gone in 3 games and that was it over.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

I have informed the club that my season ticket will not be renewed. I am planning to purchase one for Newcastle United instead. 

Hopefully Sunderland or Middlesbrough come up mate. The Gallowgate will be bouncing. The North East will once again regain its title of a footballing hotbed.

19 minutes ago, Marlo Stanfield said:

Hopefully Sunderland or Middlesbrough come up mate. The Gallowgate will be bouncing. The North East will once again regain its title of a footballing hotbed.

Spot on, mate. They love their football up there - it is genuinely like a religion to them. You know, for many of them, football is all they have - they literally live, breathe and even eat football. 

14 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Spot on, mate. They love their football up there - it is genuinely like a religion to them. You know, for many of them, football is all they have - they literally live, breathe and even eat football. 

They literally deserve and have earned every bit of success their endless pot of petrodollars can buy. Those people who moan about sportwashing and "human rights" clearly never knew what it was like to suffer as a Geordie under the Mike Ashley regime. The man couldn't even dream about pouring in excess of a billion into this club and thats what these fans deserve. 

And i'll tell you something else. If Newcastle fans finally get the success they deserve only for the wokeflake FFP rules to intervene..... Well....... Games gone innit.