The Queen of the South thread

The Sun reporting that Gavin Reilly on brink of a move to Brentford. Has been on trial and is training again today with them.

Did not see that coming. Would be a shame to lose him as he makes a big difference to us. Perhaps, with Baird's arrival, he's considered expendable. I take it we'd get a fee for him?

Would be a good move for him though and I'd wish him well.

Did not see that coming. Would be a shame to lose him as he makes a big difference to us. Perhaps, with Baird's arrival, he's considered expendable. I take it we'd get a fee for him? Would be a good move for him though and I'd wish him well.

I would hope any fee would be used to replace him. As well as Del has started the season I wouldnt be too comfortable with him and Baird as our only strikers

Take it will be a development fee rather than a proper transfer? Regardless of what figure it'll make a big difference for a club like us. Hopefully if it all goes through I wish Gavin the best and I hope we spend it wisely.

Take it will be a development fee rather than a proper transfer? Regardless of what figure it'll make a big difference for a club like us. Hopefully if it all goes through I wish Gavin the best and I hope we spend it wisely.

How do you figure this out ? He is under contract so it will be a proper transfer. To take him on a PCA they would need to wait until January and then we would be due a development fee.

Just going on the Stevie May transfer to Sheffield Wednesday. If they can get £800,000 for him, then I would be looking for at least £400,000 for even with add-ons.

Oh ffs what an absolute sack. Stevie may is proven a level above and has scored some important goals in Europe. Wakey wakey. Lucky to get £100,000 with add ons.

How do you figure this out ? He is under contract so it will be a proper transfer. To take him on a PCA they would need to wait until January and then we would be due a development fee.

No need to get so precious, I was asking a question m8.

Just going on the Stevie May transfer to Sheffield Wednesday. If they can get £800,000 for him, then I would be looking for at least £400,000 for even with add-ons.

For goodness sake. What pitiful logic.

There is not the slightest chance that we'd get £400,000 or anything remotely like it for Reilly.

May was the hottest attacking property in Scottish football.

Reilly wasn't guaranteed to start for us.

I despair at times.

Maybe you should make it a bit clearer when you're taking wild stabs in the dark

Oh ffs what an absolute sack. Stevie may is proven a level above and has scored some important goals in Europe. Wakey wakey. Lucky to get £100,000 with add ons.

To be honest, I have no idea what kind of money we might get, if he goes.

I do agree, though, that the "half a Stevie May" calculation is bonkers

Using I take it to open the sentence isn't really a question though is it.

Without getting into the nuts and bolts of grammar, that squiggle with a dot below at the end of the sentence usually indicates that a question is being asked.

To continue with the general theme of the thread thus far.

Scottishyeltz

stallon-gif.gif

£400,000 is a lot of money to Queens and besides, the player deserves it.

Christ......we may get our new main stand after all......could name it the Gavin Reilly Stand........on that theme we could also re name the New Stand/East Stand/Rosefield Salvage Stand the Andy Thomson Stand haha