The Queen of the South thread

Excuse my ignorance here but, I'm moving back up to Scotland end of this week and will be going to a lot of away games in the central belt. Can I just turn up at the matches and get a ticket for away end or will I have to buy them before hand, I no more than likely we won't sell out our ticket allocation!!

But for peace of mind just wanted to know cheers

If there are any all-ticket matches, home or away, it will be announced on the website. I dont know the details but I'd be surprised if any, other than maybe Rangers and Hearts, are not pay at the gate.

As Mr X says we'll keep supporters advised via the Official Site as soon as we know anything about away matches. However, it is a fact that all Rangers matches are all ticket and they do not sell away tickets from Ibrox so you will need a ticket purchased from us before going to Ibrox for certain.

I would be very surprised if Hearts games are not all ticket also given they've apparently sold over 12,000 season tickets. They had a cash gate open on the night for the League Cup tie last season but I doubt that will happen for League matches.

No idea at this stage whether Hibs will require ticketing for our games there or not. I guess it's likely though. You won't need a ticket in advance for any of the others.

I'd like to know that too, but we never seem to get offered a figure for it.

Genuinely, not sure why.

Im not sure why, either. I think its just one of those things the BoD dont announce.

I know how many have been bought online but a) I dont think it would be appropriate to say on here and b ) Ive no idea what proportion of total sales that is, so it would be a meaningless figure

Edited by Mr X

Many Queens fans favourite all time player Steven Dobbie has now signed a season long loan move to the mighty Fleetwood Town.

Can only echo what has been said above

" What a waste "

Disappointing news re Dobbie.

He's obviously not considered to be quite up to the Premier League, but his record of operating effectively for clubs at the top end of the Championship, would surely suggest he's fit for something grander than Fleetwood.

How old is he now?

He's obviously not considered to be quite up to the Premier League, but his record of operating effectively for clubs at the top end of the Championship, would surely suggest he's fit for something grander than Fleetwood.

How old is he now?

Stephen is 32 in Dec.

How old is he now?

31, A couple of seasons left at championship level I would have thought bit of a coup for Fleetwood. You'd have thought a Scottish Premiership team would be interested.

Edited by Sloop John B

Guest TOPFITTER

It also disappointing to see the prodigal son join one of the various English equivalents of Gretna. The only thing that could have been worse would joining MK Dons or the team formerly known as Rangers.

What a high level fans on this thread put on the Scottish Leagues.There is probably only 1 team in Scottish football who could offer him comparable wages and the level of League 1 (England) is probably at least as good as bottom half Scottish Premier. So wasted, you're having a laugh, unrealistic view of the Scottish leagues = PROBABLY ;)

I don't think it is too bad a move. The majority of his time in English football has been rather disjointed with short-term loans here, there and everywhere. At least with this move he knows where he is going to be for a full season, and it is at a level were he should shine.

It is possible but the process takes second place at the times when we are busy with teamsheet production and I have no idea how many people will be trying to do the same. Depending on timing it could easily mean a ten or fifteen minute wait.

If he comes sometime between 11:30 and 2pm it will probably be fairly quick.

Many thanks . Can he pay by debit card with no additional costs or is he better paying by cash . He's planning to be there around 12 noon