The Queen of the South thread

Guest TOPFITTER

SD is keeping his cards close to his chest about the search for new manager.

Would like to think there would be an announcement before Saturdays game v Hibs.

Often thought you were the receiver of inside knowledge re; the club what's changed ;)

Isnt that how it should be? It would be pretty unprofessional for anyone at the club to say anything until the manager is decided and announced

Little surprised there hasn't been any more info coming out of the Palmerston board. ie how things are progressing if at all.

Little surprised there hasn't been any more info coming out of the Palmerston board. ie how things are progressing if at all.

My god, have you been tested for ADHD? If it's annoying you that much why not phone the club and ask them if they have a manager sorted out or not? I imagine you'll get a better answer from the source instead of a football forum where everyone is in the same boat as you or can't discuss the situation.

My god, have you been tested for ADHD? If it's annoying you that much why not phone the club and ask them if they have a manager sorted out or not? I imagine you'll get a better answer from the source instead of a football forum where everyone is in the same boat as you or can't discuss the situation.

Nobody in office. I don't, these forums can be very informative there has been a few breaking stories on here before coming from an official source.

Theres also been a lot of nonsense. Thats the problem with forums, what you read is as likely to be totally wrong as it is true.

Just been watching the footy in the pub with the guys and they were saying Davie Moyes has got the job and his assistant will be Neil Lennon. They will be paraded at Palmy on Saturday!

Just been watching the footy in the pub with the guys and they were saying Davie Moyes has got the job and his assistant will be Neil Lennon. They will be paraded at Palmy on Saturday!

I don't know what's the most cringeworthy thing in that post. The daft story or a grown man using the term "footy"!

:P

Edited by 19QOS19

Caretaker boss Fowler speaking on Alive radio today saying more talks next week regarding manager's position.

So the board are maybe giving him another game on sat before deciding their next move.

As for me I will leave this topic now.

fully focus on the hibs match now on sat with most likely the same line up as last sat.

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

I don't know what's the most cringeworthy thing in that post. The daft story or a grown man using the term "footy"!

:P

The whole post was said tongue in cheek and was supposed to be cringeworth as it was said in reference to what Mr X had said. I thought that was blatantly obvious, maybe not eh! ^_^

Off subject- noticed a planning application in for 8 houses and 12 flats on Lochfield road is that the waste triangle of ground that once belonged to Queens or still belongs to Queens?

Either way will queens benifit from this?

It's the piece of land that was bought by our chairman a few years ago. The same piece of land that some said was just a small piece of land and one that wouldn't get many houses on it. I think it was bought for around 150 grand.

Edit. it was sold for 120 grand.

Edited by happysouth