The Queen of the South thread

As I said earlier he is a cock and his treatment of his players (Ryan O Leary is one public example )and his massive ego means that I want him nowhere near Palmerston. There is a reason he hasn't held on to job in such a long time.

Here's some other posters views on him:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/210684-jimmy-calderwood/

If any of that is evenly vaguely true then I wouldnt want Calderwood any near Queens.

Although he never changed much I think fowler got team just about right, keeping Lyle playing slightly deeper looks a master stroke, he's been excellent in there at ibrox and was decent again yesterday. Probably disappointed not to take all 3, but before game I'd have bit your hand of for a point. Think we need to aim for 6 from next two.

Mark Kerr seemed to be doing a lot of running from stand to dugout, which was good to see him getting involved helping out. JT looked lost until fowler came off then did a bit of shouting.

As for game I thought Dowie was excellent. Was a good team performance rather than individuals.

Just been to police station to report a lad I saw with red spray paint the other night police don't seem to think it has been officially reported maybe someone closer to the club can enlighten me

I'd be surprised if it's not been reported, given that a car on Terregles Street also got vandalised with red spray paint.

I'd imagine that the police will have a decent idea about who might be responsible for it.

Should Queens start charging again for car parking at the Arena? We are probably one of the cheapest clubs in the Championship this season to watch a game so I think it's an opportunity lost to make a few extra quid by not charging for parking. It cost me £6 to park at Ibrox recently!!!

Should Queens start charging again for car parking at the Arena? We are probably one of the cheapest clubs in the Championship this season to watch a game so I think it's an opportunity lost to make a few extra quid by not charging for parking. It cost me £6 to park at Ibrox recently!!!

Agreed it's a bit of lost revenue not charging if people are going to watch the football (1 pound would be enough in my opinion or whatever the currency is after Thursday) but would you be prepared to pay for parking if you were just going in to the Arena for a coffee or a snack. That's the problem with the shared car park either everyone has to pay or no-one does. I also agree that some clubs take the piss with the amount they charge for car parking and then have the cheek to display signs claiming no liability in the case of loss or damages.

Agreed it's a bit of lost revenue not charging if people are going to watch the football (1 pound would be enough in my opinion or whatever the currency is after Thursday) but would you be prepared to pay for parking if you were just going in to the Arena for a coffee or a snack. That's the problem with the shared car park either everyone has to pay or no-one does. I also agree that some clubs take the piss with the amount they charge for car parking and then have the cheek to display signs claiming no liability in the case of loss or damages.

Only charge on match days a couple of hours before kick off. £2 for the pleasure seems about right.

Can't imagine there are that many people wishing to use only the cafe on match days! Still feel it's extra revenue lost especially with some big matches coming up.

Only charge on match days a couple of hours before kick off. £2 for the pleasure seems about right.

Can't imagine there are that many people wishing to use only the cafe on match days! Still feel it's extra revenue lost especially with some big matches coming up.

There are several businesses in the Arena, not just the Coffee Shop. There is a hairdresser, beautician, Fairy Bodmother and indeed the indoor pitches themselves, all of which trade before and during the football on a match day. You clearly cannot charge the customers of these businesses to park in the car park so charging anyone else is pretty much impractical.

There are several businesses in the Arena, not just the Coffee Shop. There is a hairdresser, beautician, Fairy Bodmother and indeed the indoor pitches themselves, all of which trade before and during the football on a match day. You clearly cannot charge the customers of these businesses to park in the car park so charging anyone else is pretty much impractical.

Fairy Bodmother?

ep1_bod.jpg