The Queen of the South thread

I see you the queens fans still like the look of Stevie Aitken.

Whilst I think he is destined for bigger things I still think you guys will either plump for Fowler or an experienced manager..Who that may be I don't know.

Whatever happens hope you have a good season.

It would seem strange if Fowler got it now.Really to lose to Cowdenbeath is not good enough.It is only one game but we need a manager with experience Fowler as a assistant.Someone like Danny Lennon or Billy Reid

Thats a bit arrogant champ. Can't just expect to go away from home and win based on league placings

Thats a bit arrogant champ. Can't just expect to go away from home and win based on league placings

Can't exactly say it was an all conquering display by Cowden, had a few good corners in first half and were better side but you are claiming your keeper has made save of the century at the same time. We dominated the second half as you just surrendered the ball and sat with 11 men, the ref, the linesman and all the ball boys helping the cause. At least after this season we won't need to visit that dive of a ground and the worst place in Scotland to watch a game of football.

Eta yes it really is a shocking result to go to a team rooted to the bottom and not get anything.

Edited by Broony88

Sorry it is a bit arrogant but as a Queens fan Hibs at home Cowden away what game would you expect to win ?After last week I expected at least a draw today think the players thought the same in the 1st half.Did not turn up very poor.

Sorry it is a bit arrogant but as a Queens fan Hibs at home Cowden away what game would you expect to win ?After last week I expected at least a draw today think the players thought the same in the 1st half.Did not turn up very poor.

I've seen Hibs play. Very lucky to beat us at Easter Road. Wouldn't fear them at home.

You just surrendered the ball and sat with 11 men, the ref, the linesman and all the ball boys helping the cause. At least after this season we won't need to visit that dive of a ground and the worst place in Scotland to watch a game of football.

Nice to see the fruit theme continue with those grapes.

They're not at their sweetest though.

After watching Queens in first half today I would prefer club to bring in a fresh face as manager. Fowler is just copying JM,s formations.

I know we are limited due to injuries but lone striker does not impress.

We need a manager with the balls to go 4-4-2 away from home.

Fowler has done well up til now but think he might benefit from being a no2 for a few years then maybe be his own man after that.

I would like Fowler to get a shot but maybe on this occasion its too soon

Edited by DUMFRIES_CREW

After watching Queens in first half today I would prefer club to bring in a fresh face as manager. Fowler is just copying JM,s formations.

Fowler has done well up til now but think he might benefit from being a no2 for a few years then maybe be his own man after that.

Yes, 45 minutes of football is exactly what we should be basing our decision on a manager on

If ever you were looking for an example of why we shouldn't play a lone striker then today's first half was it. That is the worst performance from a Queens team in a long time and that includes when GUS was in charge. We were rank rotten, couldn't sting two passes together and just kept lumping the ball up to Gav who was so isolated.