The General Ross County Chat Thread

Another great gesture by the club, free supporters buses for the Friday night game at Tannadice.

http://www.rosscount...ters-buses.aspx

Just read that on a Facebook update provided by a County fan I know. Tremendous gesture and the kind of basic, simple understanding of the fans and what they do that many boards throughout the country consistently fail to recognise. Well done them.

Another great gesture by the club, free supporters buses for the Friday night game at Tannadice.

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news/county-announce-free-supporters-buses.aspx

Granted, it is a great gesture. However, I think a better one would be a refund to each and every supporter who paid to watch that shitefest last night. Criminal.

Granted, it is a great gesture. However, I think a better one would be a refund to each and every supporter who paid to watch that shitefest last night. Criminal.

I'm going to ask my broadband provider for a refund. Nobody warned me I'd have to put up with shite posts like that ;)

ETA: Not trying to be harsh, just highlighting how pointless it is to think you're due a refund in any way.

Edited by Spain

I'm going to ask my broadband provider for a refund. Nobody warned me I'd have to put up with shite posts like that

Arse.

ETA: Not trying to be harsh, just highlighting how pointless it is to think you're due a refund in any way. ;)

Edited by Stagmaster

Pleased to see Craig get a move to somewhere he's more likely to get a game. Felt for him kicking his heels as McMenamin (deservedly) sits top of our pile of strikers, filling the only place.

I rate Craig and think when he's fit he has good pace, movement and is a good finisher. Unfortunately he's been unlucky with injuries and insane suspensions, which hit his form. Reckon he could do a job for Partick, their style should suit him.

The away end isn't going to sell out that quickly, and all this does is force the more vocal fans into being dispersed amongst the rest of the crowd instead of congregating together.

The away end isn't going to sell out that quickly, and all this does is force the more vocal fans into being dispersed amongst the rest of the crowd instead of congregating together.

I think it will sell out fairly quickly, I would say 3 days or so.

I thought that the club have reserved tickets for a vocal section too.