The General Ross County Chat Thread

Yes, dreaming of Songo'o here too. We'd have Songo'o back in a heart-beat if it could happen.

Songo'o would cheer us all up, and I expect Del or Dode has been pestering the Blackburn people to make it occur.

Having such talent involved in the defensive areas would surely speed up the gelling, communication and understanding.

However the midfield is not clicking fantastically yet either. Probably related, as defending is half of the midfielders' job.

Yes, dreaming of Songo'o here too. We'd have Songo'o back in a heart-beat if it could happen.

Songo'o would cheer us all up, and I expect Del or Dode has been pestering the Blackburn people to make it occur.

Having such talent involved in the defensive areas would surely speed up the gelling, communication and understanding.

However the midfield is not clicking fantastically yet either. Probably related, as defending is half of the midfielders' job.

I like to picture you as a Ian Mckellen-esque character, in a three piece tweed suit and sitting on a high-back leather chair next to roaring fire reading a dusty leatherbound book, looking up occasionally to share his pearls of wisdom, before nonchalantly turning back to your reading.

I think everyone should read that back with that in mind. It'd be hard to argue then.

Either that or as Rowley Birkin QC.

I like to picture you as a Ian Mckellen-esque character, in a three piece tweed suit and sitting on a high-back leather chair next to roaring fire reading a dusty leatherbound book, looking up occasionally to share his pearls of wisdom, before nonchalantly turning back to your reading.

I think everyone should read that back with that in mind. It'd be hard to argue then.

Either that or as Rowley Birkin QC.

Who is Patrick Stewart in this vision?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/times-patrick-stewart-and-ian-mckellen-proved-they-are-th#3jcnyne

Was an open question, I was hoping someone would just volunteer themselves to the role.

Happy to put the pressure on Les as well though ;)

I have every confidence he will pick a suitable bosom buddy.

If you believe it Del is saying he has no plans to sign anyone until January. Much like his substitutions this season that's a strange decision.

Agreed. Centre mid we have Brittain, Quinn, Kiss, Carey, De Leeuw, Balk and Dreesen all able to play there. Which actually looks ok...

But at RB we only have Fenlon, or a badly out of position Boyd or Balk. Which is not ok. Could really do with a Cikos-type on loan, then a review of the situation once Saunders is fit (which I'm not convinced he has been since he signed).

And at CB we have Boyd, Dreesen, Balk and Frempah, but none have looked comfortable so far, with Dreesen and Balk also counted in my list of cover at centre-mid and RB. So could do with a Songo'o type on loan (ideally Songo'o).

LB not looking too hot either really... but hopefully Celcer would step up a'la Gordon if he was playing beside Boyd and Songo'o?

I'm putting a lot of weight on Songo'o here.

Was Adams saying this in the press?

Generally, I'm pleased it's busier than it was and to be fair it wouldn't be that bad if we could weed out a couple of posters (read roasters).

Glad to see I'm not the only one challenging RSB on his erratic approach now though. Hopefully he'll tire of it soon, although being an old retired codger, maybe not. If we get a quiet spell, it's normally because he's forgotten his password and I take a little longer than I could to help him retrieve it.

It was on STV online so I presume it was also on STV news up north at 6pm tonight.

Thanks S4L.

If we get a quiet spell, it's normally because he's forgotten his password and I take a little longer than I could to help him retrieve it.

:P

I always make sure to check OTB and its great to see the work being done to keep it going. Have to admit I don't post on it much as there is so much daftness on it, and I am useless at pulling myself out of arguments with people posting daftness (as evidenced by yesterday when I broke! :unsure: ). I've actually got a soft spot for RSB, he's a funny old mannie, it's all the knee-jerk nonsense and tabloid cliche's proliferated by others that do my head in. StuartTaylor's posts normally make it all worthwhile though :wub:

Edited by dingdong1929