Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hardly surprising

Theresa May is one of the MPs confused by the change of rooms for the vote.
She initially walks off in the wrong direction before being called back to the right place.
“I’ve seen enough emails, I should know it’s room 14”, she says.

Article share tools

View more share options

Copy this link

Read more about these links.

46 minutes ago, btb said:

Tugendhat proving he's a regular guy by referring to Game of Thrones saying "winter is coming" but my boy says he attributed the quote to the wrong character so that's him lost the GoT fanatics.

Not as good as part-time Penny saying yesterday that Macca should've stuck to his well known hits such as Taxman at Glasto or was that a George song?

Reminds me of Frank Sinatra introducing the song "Something" as his all time favourite Lennon/McCartney number.

That one of course, was another George classic!  

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Tugendhat is out next.  I reckon many of his votes will go to Sunak, but where will Brverman’s votes go?  Surely more to Truss than anyone else.

After this morning's photo-op, and their near identical platforms - I could see a fair chunk going to Badenoch, and then suddenly she is nearing the numbers Truss has...

Tugendhat is out next.  I reckon many of his votes will go to Sunak, but where will Brverman’s votes go?  Surely more to Truss than anyone else.

It's getting to Eurovision levels. 12 points from the Greek dury go to.......Cyprus of course.

Braverman's votes will go to Badenoch and Truss. I think the gap is probably too big for Badenoch to usurp Truss. She needs something like 22 of the 27 votes. Assuming the other 5 went to Truss. Which seems a tall order to me even if Braverman explicitly endorses Badenoch. Who knows? Tory MPs are so fucking duplicitous it's hard to know what will happen. 

6 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

With possible exception of Sunak, the candidates' common characterisitic is that ambition is far exceeding ability.  Not that will be recognised by the narrow electorate for this contest but we must hope that the intense media exposure begins to concentrate minds in the public at large.  I can foresee a few beginning to buckle under pressure.

Good examples of the Dunning-Kruger Effect 

45 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Braverman's votes will go to Badenoch and Truss.

I don't think you can tell that for sure, there will be lots of petty rivalries that could decide votes more than political alignment, along with bribes like promises of jobs on offer.