Post a random, unusual/interesting fact about yourself

Flybhoy

27 minutes ago, sugna said:

I've checked further.

Although Ken never actually held the Scottish record, he did in fact hold the Scottish Native record from 1986 to 2000.

Good man to have on your relay team.

That must have been what i heard - thought it was a national record.  He was a 100m & 200m runner as well, although i don't know if he actually won any titles.  Think he maybe ran for Pitreavie through his teens but was at St Columba's in Dunfermline so would have represented them.

16 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I jumped for a header in the back garden, caught my neck on the clothes line and nearly hung myself.

16 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I survived and then got mauled by a horse. I remember putting scissors into the bar of an electric fire, falling through a glass door and cutting the cable on electric hedge trimmers.

What are the rules of this bizarre game?

Other than just one of it's owner's, I am the only person to be liked by a particular chihuahua that seems to otherwise hate mankind (and all other animalkind). 

Bit strange considering it belongs to my other half's friend who I rarely see, but it took a random shine to me one day despite the tiny rat-dog and I having a mutual dislike for ages.  Even the owners husband can't touch the thing without it trying to snap his finger off.  Bound to be unfounded background rumours of me cheating on my other half with her friend.  

Maybe I'm some sort of Dr Doolittle.  I've certainly had wild blackbirds and squirrels take food out of my hand before.  

I once held the high score record for Galaxians as published in the Computer and Video magazine. Used to go round the Pubs in Dundee that were offering a bottle of spirits for the weekly Space Invaders high score, then get my mates round to share the spoils before going out at the weekend.

image.thumb.png.6bc2db164599245201226f7744530911.png

38 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

I once achieved the record height of 7ft 4inches in the school "How high can you pish up the wall" contest. All attempts were chalk-marked and I was 9 at the time.

The Organising Committee turned it down when I suggested it for the Commonwealth Games.

1 minute ago, Hauzen said:

Apparently I have a thing for Liz Truss and Penny Mordaunt...

It might be a power thing. I’ve got a bit of a thing for women with horsey teeth, which I thought might be a class thing; Joanna Lumley and posh totty et al. I’d give Trisha a bang average four minutes tho, so maybe it’s not some sort of psychodrama, might just like horsey teeth. I did have a Red Rum rosette in my bedroom as a kid from when my old dear saw him opening a petrol station.