The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

Anyone, and I mean anyone arguing that the UK doesn’t have a particularly harsh & unfair asylum system at present is nothing other than a massive c**t!

What makes it worse is these Westminster c***s starting every speech on the topic with “the UK has always been welcoming to refugees” bunch of wankers! 

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak faced criticism on Saturday for seeming out of touch with ordinary people when he asked a homeless man at a charity whether he "worked in business" and wanted to get into the finance industry.

Sunak, a former Goldman Sachs banker and one of Britain's wealthiest people, was serving breakfast at a homeless shelter in London on Friday, when he began chatting with a man who identified himself as Dean.

"Do you work in business?" the prime minister asks the man at one point during the conversation, as he hands him a plate of sausages, toast and eggs.

"No, I'm homeless. I'm actually a homeless person," the man replies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uks-sunak-criticised-asking-homeless-man-if-he-works-business-2022-12-24/

Britain is now at let them eat cake levels.

31 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak faced criticism on Saturday for seeming out of touch with ordinary people when he asked a homeless man at a charity whether he "worked in business" and wanted to get into the finance industry.

Sunak, a former Goldman Sachs banker and one of Britain's wealthiest people, was serving breakfast at a homeless shelter in London on Friday, when he began chatting with a man who identified himself as Dean.

"Do you work in business?" the prime minister asks the man at one point during the conversation, as he hands him a plate of sausages, toast and eggs.

"No, I'm homeless. I'm actually a homeless person," the man replies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uks-sunak-criticised-asking-homeless-man-if-he-works-business-2022-12-24/

Britain is now at let them eat cake levels.

The video is fucking insane. Can add “having any knowledge of how homeless people exist” to the list of basic human activities that Rishi Sunak has no fucking clue about along with the likes of fuelling a car and using contactless.

The expression on the woman behind him is basically the face any normal human being would make having to tolerate one of these clueless, despicable Tory c***s.

22 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

The video is fucking insane. Can add “having any knowledge of how homeless people exist” to the list of basic human activities that Rishi Sunak has no fucking clue about along with the likes of fuelling a car and using contactless.

The expression on the woman behind him is basically the face any normal human being would make having to tolerate one of these clueless, despicable Tory c***s.

He hasn't had the correct drivers installed for that conversation evidently. 

8 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Whilst that's funny and tragic on equal levels, why the f**k do homeless shelters and food banks let these Tory pieces of shite within a country mile of them? 

Aye no doubt there’s a funny side to just how clueless he is but this sort of thing should be making people angry.  Not just with Sunak but with all the people and institutions complicit in the Tories being in power.

I see that wee Rishi has said that the NHS is capable of dealing with the current and ongoing crisis, despite every expert disagreeing, whilst once again refusing to disclose his own personal health arrangements.

He’s a c**t of the highest (lowest?) order.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I see that wee Rishi has said that the NHS is capable of dealing with the current and ongoing crisis, despite every expert disagreeing, whilst once again refusing to disclose his own personal health arrangements.

He’s a c**t of the highest (lowest?) order.

It's all a matter of perspective. 

If you believe that the important thing is that private providers will continue to be paid in full then the NHS is coping just fine. What happens in those ghastly public hospitals to the plebs isn't important. 

The latest discourse is that Sunak wants to make maths compulsory up until 18 in all English schools.

Pluses and minuses to it (ha) but not sure 'more maths lessons' is the poll turning success he needs.

26 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The latest discourse is that Sunak wants to make maths compulsory up until 18 in all English schools.

Pluses and minuses to it (ha) but not sure 'more maths lessons' is the poll turning success he needs.

It'll divide opinion. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

When I was but a lad and in high school, we did O level arithmetic and O level maths. I think everyone should have a basic ability to count and use numbers in daily life which is what I thought arithmetic was about, but to teach everyone maths like trigonometry and calculus might be a bit overkill.