The Traitors (includes spoilers)

MSU

4 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I am hoping for Jaz, Mollie and Harry as the final three, with Jaz desperately failing to convince Mollie to vote Harry out. 

Actually a bit gutted for her now, tbf. 

23 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I think the final two will be Harry and Mollie and you'll see her heart break, Ralph Wiggum style.

Called it.

Fantastic television, I've only watched this season and when my girlfriend was explaining it to me before the first episode I was thinking "this sounds sh*t" glad to be proved wrong, might even start listening to the gf more often.

28 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Ffs Mollie, why would Jaz have carried the game on if he was a Traitor?

Exactly! Jaz was so obviously faithful but just left it too late to air his suspicions of Harry. Hard to time that well, though. The pressure was getting to Harry right at the end, but he put in the effort at the start and he was a worthy winner overall.

49 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Brilliant television. Harry deserved it, the rest, outwith Jaz, were thick as f**k and deserved nothing. 

Agree Jaz would have been deserving and Andrew seemed like a no bad dude, wouldn’t have minded him winning being honest. Jaz would have been raging when he found out. 

1 minute ago, buchan30 said:

Agree Jaz would have been deserving and Andrew seemed like a no bad dude, wouldn’t have minded him winning being honest. Jaz would have been raging when he found out. 

He was more happy that he was right about Harry when he found out. Jaz would have been a brilliant winner.

Gutted for Jaz, he played a great game but just fell short. Harry put in a terrific shift to be fair to him, but there was so much glaring evidence overlooked.

Its a shame they didn't allow discussion when it came to the final 4 and only basic comments could be made. With more time Jaz could possibly have made a stronger argument to convince Mollie. Then again, Harry could probably have said he was a traitor half an hour earlier and she still would have said he was a faithful, 100%!

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Ffs Mollie, why would Jaz have carried the game on if he was a Traitor?

Good point but in fairness we knew there was another traitor and she did not.

Maybe she thought Jaz had got it wrong and they were all faithful.  Then it would be a choice between banish Harry and share with Jaz or banish Jaz and share with Harry.

Just a thought.

12 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Good point but in fairness we knew there was another traitor and she did not.

Maybe she thought Jaz had got it wrong and they were all faithful.  Then it would be a choice between banish Harry and share with Jaz or banish Jaz and share with Harry.

Just a thought.

Yeah, I think that's right. But the smart move would still have been not to vote for the one who can't be a Traitor, which was Jaz. She let emotion cloud her decision, just like they all did first series when Wilf would have won if Kieren hadn't stitched him up. I'm glad Andrew didn't do that this time.

For the first 6 episodes I was wanting Harry to win, but after Paul went I wanted Jaz to win.

Harry did amazingly well, he deserved to win and it's great to see a Traitor from the start win. Delighted he beat Paul at his own game.

Mollie will reget being Cuntstruck for the rest of her life.

That was incredible TV. Firstly fair play to Harry who was a star throughout. Tonight though he had 2 surprised attacks to deal with and he managed to get through.

Andrew did what he could. No surprise he couldn't convince Mollie or Jaz.

Jaz - I'd say he was the smartest player in the whole game. So unlucky.

Mollie - feel sorry for her really. Literally had written down a name to win her £47K before changing it to win nothing. Must be devastating.