The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2023

13 hours ago, supermik said:

Should have posted in the thread for idiots who believe every stupid thing that pops up in a newsfeed message.🫣

American comic Kelly Monteith, who worked with Des O'Connor, has just died so that may be where the confusion arose.

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I assumed your last two guesses were Oliver Jackson-Cohen and Chevy Chase.

I was actually thinking about Danny McKaskill and Ken Block and basically any other monster/red bull sponsored athletes.

Also if I had taken more time Rhod would have been remembered, I'll just need some kind of revolution in Iran and Liz Truss leaving to have any hope this year 

5 hours ago, 101 said:

What kind of idiot submits 13 (10+3 subs) instead of 15 because they were rushing to get it in.

Me that's who.

I originally submitted 10 before realising it was meant to be 15 and quickly pulled 5 more names out my arse before Miguel saw it.

On 02/01/2023 at 01:00, Polarbear said:

I thought I would be the only one picking Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel but just seen dee_62's picks.

Great minds etc....

Have had them together since 2018 - themed team of UK no1 hits from 1970.  Guaranteed immortality with me picking them.

In the 5 years that my team has been together - I've only lost 4 and they were all footballers from England's 1970 World Cup Squad.  Not one "proper" musician has pegged it!