The Ton v Dundee, 17/2/23

5 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Aided by this gubbins clown referee. c***s are lucky it's only 1 in it.

One week we might actually get a referee who doesn't buy into the narrative of the way Morton play and let the opposition defence away with murder while punishing our forwards for breathing within three yards of them, but evidently not tonight.

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

2-0 or 3-1 would be a fairer reflection.

Referee is a clown.

Grimshaw is majestic.

Highlight, tho, is Dundee fans trying to pretend they wouldn’t love Quitongo in their team.

He is a more physical Marcus Haber. Pass.

We have absolutely nothing in the middle of the pitch. Getting turned and played through constantly, and we can only get the ball up the pitch by lumping it down the wings.

We have a first team squad of about 30, and Bowyer plays a centre half, a midget, and a Motherwell training dummy ahead of actual midfielders. 

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Good to see big Fjortoft again. A limited footballer but a real character. 👏

Just realised who he I and, obviously who father is,his dad was a great player, I remember him in the 80's and 90's playing for Norway and Swindon Town, played in the Bundesliga for (without googling honest) I think, Werder Bremen?

Vaguely recall him scoring against Scotland in a qualifier for Italia 90 in a match we won 2-1 in Oslo. 

Showing my age a bit now...😀

8 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

2-0 or 3-1 would be a fairer reflection.

Referee is a clown.

Grimshaw is majestic.

Highlight, tho, is Dundee fans trying to pretend they wouldn’t love Quitongo in their team.

I'd take Grimshaw in a heartbeat. Quitongo is pretty gash though. Type of raw player that could produce an absolute world class bit of play but 9 times out of 10 knocks it out for a goal kick. Certainly wouldn't have him ahead of McMullan.

Edited by Ludo*1

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd take Grimshaw in a heartbeat. Quitongo is pretty gash though. Type of raw player that could produce an absolute world class bit of play but 9 times out of 10 knocks it out for a goal kick. Certainly wouldn't have him ahead of McMullan.

Sounds fairly similar to McMullan tbf