Dundee v Cove Rangers

2 minutes ago, renton said:

Even if Dundee do win the league in the end, they can't be looking at that squad and Bowyer as manager and thinking, aye, that'll do for the Premier.

Thankfully, all but three of them are gone, and two of them I can't see Bowyer saying no to getting rid of at the first attempt.

Fair play to Cove, they've blasted my heid into orbit by doing their best to stop a football game from happening, and hope they enjoy being relegated.

29 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It's nice to hear a West Coast BBC employee saying "Dundee" and not "Dindee".

Have always perceived it to be a non-Central belt thing, I'm sure Jonathan Sutherland is the worst culprit for "Kilmarnick".

7 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

League leaders on 60 points with a game to go. We must be due a record for shitest winning total.

It is…in the era of three points for a win, the lowest total in the second tier of Scottish football is 65…QP can’t top 64.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

"We've kept a clean sheet"

f**k off Gary. What's the message gonna be next week, "We're in the play-offs at least!"?

The level of seethe that would occur if Dundee Dundee this is impossible to contemplate without a smile.