The Compo Faces Thread

8 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

IMG_3119.thumb.jpeg.9e3240e3b4ba7601854949c9528f3760.jpeg

No it hasn’t 🤔

That looks like a telephone pole to me. But I'm old. 

Doesn't look like his view of wildebeest swinging majestically has been blocked, that's for sure. 

16 hours ago, tamthebam said:

That looks like a telephone pole to me. But I'm old. 

Doesn't look like his view of wildebeest swinging majestically has been blocked, that's for sure. 

Are wildebeest renowned for swinging?  

Guess I've been watching the wrong nature programmes.  The majestic swinger is quite intriguing though.

5 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Are wildebeest renowned for swinging?  

Guess I've been watching the wrong nature programmes.  The majestic swinger is quite intriguing though.

Leave the keys to your safari landrover in the watering hole... 

On 21/02/2024 at 08:55, bennett said:

Lotto compo

TRUE COST 

Woman accused of pocketing lotto jackpot after boyfriend split says ‘it’s rubbish, £1m has never brought so much misery’

Michael has threatened legal action after new lottery owners made a U-turn on the controversial ruling
michael-cartlidge-39-won-million-8792476

A LOTTERY winner has hit back after being accused of pocketing a £1million jackpot after splitting from her boyfriend.

Confusion arose after Camelot agreed the pair should split the money, but new Lottery owners Allwyn made a U-turn weeks later and ruled Charlotte was the sole winner

Charlotte Cox, 37, has slammed her ex-partner, Michael Cartlidge's "rubbish" claims that he is entitled to half the massive win

The mum-of-one had been dating Michael for three months when they scooped the lucky ticket on a spontaneous Friday evening.

They popped into a local Nisa shop to take home a few £5 scratchcards, upon Michael's suggestion

Michael, 39, who lived with Charlotte at the time, was seen on CCTV transferring the money to her account.

However, due to bad signal the cash didn't drop into her bank until after the pair arrived home, meaning she bought the tickets herself at the counter.

Their jaws-dropped later that night when one of the Dice Towers scratchcards revealed a whopping £1million win.

michael-cartlidge-39-won-million-8792473

I'd leave her Bairn motherless, tbh. Rat behaviour.

19 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Absolute flames, this one - 

image.thumb.png.f7d2652c62b26404d2aa8d5d25a5952f.png

One wifie at 1.25 on the BBC video says "we are not sure if its foul play or not" 😆

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-68396876

FFS, its a burning body on a fitba pitch, I dinnae think it was wee giggle doll...................

Spontaneous combustion? Lightning? Space lasers?

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Absolute flames, this one - 

image.thumb.png.f7d2652c62b26404d2aa8d5d25a5952f.png

One wifie at 1.25 on the BBC video says "we are not sure if its foul play or not" 😆

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-68396876

FFS, its a burning body on a fitba pitch, I dinnae think it was wee giggle doll...................

looks like the boy ended himself

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Buddhist Monks at the fall of Siagon and now jakey weedgies at the fall of Motherwells last minute defeat.

RiP.

He'll end up being another Mohamed Bouazizi and spark a Lanarkshire Spring.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Buddhist Monks at the fall of Siagon and now jakey weedgies at the fall of Motherwells last minute defeat.

RiP.

Boy in the US the other day as well.

https://time.com/6821425/israel-embassy-air-force-protest-fire-self-immolation-aaron-bushnell-latest-updates/