🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇬🇪 Georgia 🐺

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Where was the misery in pointing out that after all this, dropping points would be particularly galling?

It's somehow wrong now to entertain even the possibility of disappointment?  I've no idea how some of you people cope with watching football.

Folk were moaning about how England are winning this tournament earlier.

We really could use an "everything's shite, pass the hemlock" thread.

Just now, forameus said:

This is going to be terrific stuff if we win.  3 games, 3 greeting-faced reactions from the opposition about what b*****ds we are.  Delicious.

How fucking dare Scotland find a way to win football matches. They should know their place.

My questionable legal stream is weird, you hear the thump of the ball then a second later you hear the commentary which seems in perfect sync with the game.

Does not make me feel like a vip

actually if i subbed to this I would box their ears.

Just now, Lofarl said:

My questionable legal stream is weird, you hear the thump of the ball then a second later you hear the commentary which seems in perfect sync with the game.

Does not make me feel like a vip

actually if i subbed to this I would box their ears.

Just think of the people around the world that don't have a chance to streams this match so they can't .watch it at all.