SFA South Region Challenge Cup 2023-2024

Guest MickGarvey
3 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

And they haven't. Kennie has explained that to you.

Are you sure? So a competition that ALL West of Scotland Football Clubs participate in has been marketed just as well as the optional (or pay to enter) SJC on the Official West of Scotland Football League social media platforms?

9 minutes ago, MickGarvey said:

Are you sure? So a competition that ALL West of Scotland Football Clubs participate in has been marketed just as well as the optional (or pay to enter) SJC on the Official West of Scotland Football League social media platforms?

It's a scandal! Thank goodness you are here to take the correct people to task on it.

Edited by jimbaxters

Guest MickGarvey
Just now, jimbaxters said:

It's a scandal! Thank goodness you are here to take him to take the correct people to task on it.

Well done.

22 minutes ago, MickGarvey said:

Different competitions, run by different organisations, with different media support. I can only use the content provided.

I highlighted that bit as you'd obviously missed it.

Guest MickGarvey
17 minutes ago, Kennie said:

Different competitions, run by different organisations, with different media support. I can only use the content provided.

I highlighted that bit as you'd obviously missed it.

Your clearly choosing to avoid what I am saying. So please read the below sentence very carefully for the avoidance of doubt.

The official West of Scotland Football League twitter page did not tweet any promotion of the team numbers and the subsequent draw of the SRCC.

6 minutes ago, MickGarvey said:

Your clearly choosing to avoid what I am saying. So please read the below sentence very carefully for the avoidance of doubt.

The official West of Scotland Football League twitter page did not tweet any promotion of the team numbers and the subsequent draw of the SRCC.

Deary me. 🤦‍♂️

8 minutes ago, MickGarvey said:

Oh dear, Oh dear.

Ask yourself this then, did the SRCC provide any content to the official West of Scotland Football League twitter page for them to tweet?

Does that help you grasp what's went on?

Nice of them to promote the junior cup when it’s the same folk that run the challenge cup account which has just been left… 100% favouritism. They need to look for a new media team to promote the challenge cup actively asap. 

Guest MickGarvey
Just now, Kennie said:

Oh dear, Oh dear.

Ask yourself this then, did the SRCC provide any content to the official West of Scotland Football League twitter page for them to tweet?

Does that help you grasp what's went on?

Plenty of WoSFL clubs put the information out in relation to themselves?

Assuming by that logic, Celtic asked the WoSFL league to congratulate them on winning the league? Or the Scottish FA passed the information direct in regards to the recent win v Norway for a congratulations also.

Clydebank could tweet the numbers of the North West participants and Troon tweeted out the South West numbers? Are you suggesting as an office bearer within the WoSFL that those who run the SRCC are not equipping you with information to distribute to the correct channels? 

16 minutes ago, MickGarvey said:

Tell me what is wrong with my point? Please do enlighten me?

Nah, you're an intelligent man, you're capable of working it out for yourself by reading the same as everybody else already has.

9 minutes ago, MickGarvey said:

Plenty of WoSFL clubs put the information out in relation to themselves?

Assuming by that logic, Celtic asked the WoSFL league to congratulate them on winning the league? Or the Scottish FA passed the information direct in regards to the recent win v Norway for a congratulations also.

Clydebank could tweet the numbers of the North West participants and Troon tweeted out the South West numbers? Are you suggesting as an office bearer within the WoSFL that those who run the SRCC are not equipping you with information to distribute to the correct channels? 

It may seem harsh, but experiencing things for yourself brings upon ...