Champions league 2023/24.

guinness

29 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Looks like I was wrong. Shame. Bayern haven't even needed to try tonight.

You just never know with them. i wouldn’t be surprised if they got a result on Sunday, i wouldn’t be surprised if they lost 6-0 either. Absolutely awful points return from that group they were drawn, they are lucky to have even got one win out of that thanks to the Onana penalty save. Onana stuck to his line for the Bayern goal as well giving Coman the entire goal to aim at and as much time as he wanted.

Che confusione
Sarà perché ti amo
È un'emozione
Che cresce piano piano
Stringimi forte e stammi più vicino
Se ci sto bene
Sarà perché ti amo
Io canto al ritmo del dolce tuo respiro
È primavera
Sarà perché ti amo
Cade una stella
Ma dimmi dove siamo
Che te ne frega
Sarà perché ti amo
E vola vola si sa
Sempre più in alto si va
E vola vola con me
Il mondo è matto perché
E se l'amore non c'è
Basta una sola canzone
Per far confusione
Fuori e dentro di te
E vola vola si va
Sempre più in alto si va
E vola vola con me
Il mondo è matto perché
E se l'amore non c'è
Basta una sola canzone
Per far confusione
Fuori e dentro di te
Ma dopo tutto
Che cosa c'è di strano
È una canzone
Sarà perché ti amo
Se cade il mondo
Allora ci spostiamo
Se cade il mondo
Sarà perché ti amo
Stringimi forte e stammi più vicino
È così bello che non mi sembra vero
Se il mondo è matto
Che cosa c'è di strano
Matto per matto
Almeno noi ci amiamo
E vola vola si sa
Sempre più in alto si va
E vola vola con me
Il mondo è matto perché
E se l'amore non c'è
Basta una sola canzone
Per far confusione
Fuori e dentro di te
E vola vola si va
Sarà perché ti amo
E vola vola con me
E stammi più vicino
E se l'amore non c'é
Ma dimmi dove siamo
Che confusione
Sarà perche ti amo

8 minutes ago, ArabGaz said:

Man U and Newcastle both finishing bottom of their groups has probably cost the EPL that 5th Champions League place next season.

IMG_2312.gif.60d847e77ad9a36e595500790d5e3533.gif

5th place? how does that work?  So will the likes of Spain, Italy and Germany get a fifth team ?

12 minutes ago, ArabGaz said:

Man U and Newcastle both finishing bottom of their groups has probably cost the EPL that 5th Champions League place next season.

IMG_2312.gif.60d847e77ad9a36e595500790d5e3533.gif

Not sure about that sadly. I expect Man City, Liverpool, Aston Villa to go deep enough in their respective competitions.

18 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Not sure about that sadly. I expect Man City, Liverpool, Aston Villa to go deep enough in their respective competitions.

I’m probably way off the mark but there’s only 2 extra places available which are currently going to Germany and Italy. England are third in the table but with Man U and Newcastle out of Europe altogether they obviously can’t contribute anymore. True, they’ve got a few teams that could go deep in the Europa and Conference but their points are diluted in comparison to what’s on offer in the CL.

Spain are in fourth but all four of their teams have qualified from their CL groups so potential for big gains.

Edit - In summary, I’m waffling shite. Better explanation in the link below:

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/39054486/the-race-five-places-next-seasons-champions-league

Edited by ArabGaz

6 hours ago, ArabGaz said:

I’m probably way off the mark but there’s only 2 extra places available which are currently going to Germany and Italy. England are third in the table but with Man U and Newcastle out of Europe altogether they obviously can’t contribute anymore. True, they’ve got a few teams that could go deep in the Europa and Conference but their points are diluted in comparison to what’s on offer in the CL.

Spain are in fourth but all four of their teams have qualified from their CL groups so potential for big gains.

Edit - In summary, I’m waffling shite. Better explanation in the link below:

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/39054486/the-race-five-places-next-seasons-champions-league

Yep looking really bad for the EPL. Newcastle and Man Utd finishing last is really horrendous no matter how you spin it.

Spain and the Bundesliga both look stronger quality wise at the moment, and a pretty dire AC Milan team should have scored 3 or 4 away to Newcastle.

Edited by SH Panda