Rangers v Celtic - The Old Allocation Derby

10 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

He could name the referee because if it’s true, it’s true and also because whichever ref it was is no longer making a living and his personal earnings or reputation would not be maliciously impacted.  

Or if it's McCluskey, no longer living.

8 hours ago, AJF said:

Stonewaller or not, it still pretty much means Stubbs was talking shite or McCluskey claiming he’d never give Celtic a penalty against Rangers was shite considering he’d already done it before.

And it’s not getting bent out of shape, it’s laughing at his clear attempt to stoke the flames of the Celtic victimhood mentality regarding referee conspiracies in the build up to tomorrow’s game in an attempt to put pressure on the officials. Pretty clear why he has come out with it this week.

Walter Mitty type post. 

2 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Any idea which pubs will have this on in Paphos? Needing a few hours away from the pool later.

No idea how up to date it is, but a quick Google search would suggest that Buzz Bar is the go to pub for Celtic fans, whilst Alexander's is the place to be for their blue brothers. 

Would imagine most pubs catering for the discerning UK holiday maker will have it available, so I'd stay well fucking clear of those two tbqhy.

6 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

No idea how up to date it is, but a quick Google search would suggest that Buzz Bar is the go to pub for Celtic fans, whilst Alexander's is the place to be for their blue brothers. 

Would imagine most pubs catering for the discerning UK holiday maker will have it available, so I'd stay well fucking clear of those two tbqhy.

Yeah my thinking too. Don't want to nail my colours to either mast in those places.

10 hours ago, AJF said:

Stonewaller or not, it still pretty much means Stubbs was talking shite or McCluskey claiming he’d never give Celtic a penalty against Rangers was shite considering he’d already done it before.

And it’s not getting bent out of shape, it’s laughing at his clear attempt to stoke the flames of the Celtic victimhood mentality regarding referee conspiracies in the build up to tomorrow’s game in an attempt to put pressure on the officials. Pretty clear why he has come out with it this week.

Oh God Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBO

Have to say Celtic look vulnerable, the zing has gone out of their forwards and their back four is going to makeshift, plus it's at Ibrox. 

Sevvies to win this you would think. 

But then comes that performance midweek. Anything close to that is only going to go one way. If and it's a big if Celtic click into gear this could be a humiliation. On the other hand Rodger can claim it's too early, not his team etc if they lose. 

I can't call this. 

Not sure which is the funnier Rodgers falling on his face  or Beale praising his team's effort after a humiliation. Either way it's a win for us diddies just please god don't let it be a draw. That would be so tedious having to listen to both teams pointing out the "positives" 

42 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I like watching the Old Firm games on telly, they are usually shite but I really hate all this jackanory stuff that comes with it.

The old firm is deed M8,watching it on the tele is the only option Celtic fans have got, sevco want a closed shop again.
With Kyogo on the park Celtic have always a chance of scoring but with St Brendan's winging it style we are there for the taking. 

16 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Expressing boredom at a legitimate criticism of Celtic and the old firm is for your wee pals, jinky.

You can’t pull it off I’m afraid, in about 12 hours you’ll be furiously responding to every and any post that is negative about Celtic. 

12 hours ago, AJF said:

https://x.com/jas72boyd/status/1697887025389535600?s=46&t=m9ZjO5H-7g8jnIzYxZXYPQ

https://x.com/jas72boyd/status/1697542860478767191?s=46&t=m9ZjO5H-7g8jnIzYxZXYPQ

So from this first tweet and screenshot we can see it is undeniably McCluskey Stubbs was referring to. It also provides direct evidence of McCluskey awarding Celtic a penalty against Rangers (a game that Stubbs actually played in).

So Stubb’s claim of him saying “you’ll never get a penalty against Rangers as long as he is refereeing” is either made up bullshit on Stubb’s part or McCluskey had forgotten that he had already done the thing he said he’d never do…

Well, on the face of it Stubbs looks like an idiot. At the very least for his not naming stance which he himself has undermined 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Have to say Celtic look vulnerable, the zing has gone out of their forwards and their back four is going to makeshift, plus it's at Ibrox. 

Sevvies to win this you would think. 

But then comes that performance midweek. Anything close to that is only going to go one way. If and it's a big if Celtic click into gear this could be a humiliation. On the other hand Rodger can claim it's too early, not his team etc if they lose. 

I can't call this. 

Not sure which is the funnier Rodgers falling on his face  or Beale praising his team's effort after a humiliation. Either way it's a win for us diddies just please god don't let it be a draw. That would be so tedious having to listen to both teams pointing out the "positives" 

I agree with most of that,Sevco will put the pressure on Celtic in the first half hour plus the first goal will be important,Celtic playing on the back foot at the start of the game is something Celtic fans will need to get used too,Celtic have the better players passing it between the press with the vulnerabllities we have is a dangerous game to play plenty mistakes to be had.