Cyprus V Scotland 8.9.23

velo army

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lalo said:

McTominay now the top scorer in the Qualification phase. 6 Goals in 5 games 

I don’t see why Man U don’t give him a run further forward. He’s better than some of the diddies they have up there.

Just now, Jambomo said:

I don’t see why Man U don’t give him a run further forward. He’s better than some of the diddies they have up there.

Will never know now but it sounded like they were happy for that monster Greenwood to come back and get a game if it wouldn't have destroyed their brand, yet a proper pler in McSauce can't get in their shite midfield.

A slightly underrated part of our game, very generally speaking, is that we appear to be utterly horrible to play against and opposition players appear to be having a shite time of it when attempting to do so. Lots of huffs, anger, whinging at refs and moaning in the press post bodying off this Scotland team. 

Tears. 

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

I was coming on to post that our Facebook fans are simpletons who don’t understand football.   Then I saw your post.  

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

It was a joke 😐

And P&B can thank our lucky stars that we're not as smart as we'd like to think we are

25 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

A couple of early goals would be nice

^^^ smart