Pars vs Morton - Sat 23rd Sep

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The new pre-match music remix is the worst thing to happen to our club since administration.

Cringing so hard right now my spine is about to snap clean in two.

It's giving me a fucking headache on the stream. Awful awful stuff.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The new pre-match music remix is the worst thing to happen to our club since administration.

Cringing so hard right now my spine is about to snap clean in two.

Was just about to post that I see we're persisting with this bizarre Dunfermline Song/Seven Nation Army mash up thing. Not helping my migraine much it has to he said. Not sure why we're doing an "armed forces member for a fiver" day and having the pipe band today either? Don't mind the pipe band as a pre-match thing but just seems to have come out of nowhere.

McCann's tail is certainly up just now. Full of confidence and running. Wighton's goal was so simple, reminiscent of the one at Falkirk in the 1-0 win. Morton haven't really caused any problems yet, and the one time they did look like breaking Fisher was rapid in getting across to cover. Wee Summers looks a player too. Just hope we can get a second before half time. 

My stream has been buffering loads so it was already a frustrating watch but f**k me we've been bad. Power seems to be running faster when it's buffering.

We are so one paced and sitting so deep with Muirhead on an island himself up front. We are a pressing team and nowhere near good enough to sit deep and invite pressure and are getting torn apart. 

Just glad I can turn it off now. 

No one's playing well there and you can't let the rest of them off the hook for it, no area of the park is working and you could argue for subbing any of them, but you can't get away from Broadfoot being the root of so many of the problems.

We had the second best defence in the division last season and we've not seen that centre back pairing together once, all to accommodate a guy who gives away a goal a game and drags Baird down to his level. Give us a solid defensive foundation again and we might get somewhere but as long as we're incapable of keeping clean sheets we're in trouble.

Edited by Dunning1874