Pars vs Morton - Sat 23rd Sep

I'd be fine with a draw as in any away game at this level right now, but having badly screwed up two home games we could do with three points here to undo some of that damage. It would also take a bit of the edge off our next home game against Airdrie next weekend. 

On 19/09/2023 at 19:18, kdyteejay said:

The only thing you need to worry about is the way they foul you at every opportunity and if you have a totally incompetent ref like we had they’ll get away with it all day long. They never looked like they could score against us even when we were wrongly down to ten men.

What was the score again?

I really fancy our chances today. The NW lads and lassies will give our new look team plenty encouragement and energy with their vocals. And the team will score their first in the 18th minute while we all applaud for one of our own, for Baffy. 

25 minutes ago, Wacky said:

I really fancy our chances today. The NW lads and lassies will give our new look team plenty encouragement and energy with their vocals. And the team will score their first in the 18th minute while we all applaud for one of our own, for Baffy. 

Yeah, hoping we can get a win for the kid. NW boys will no doubt be creating a great atmosphere and hopefully the players can respond. Was a nice touch seeing the team outside the stadium when the funeral cortège passed the other day.

On the footballing side, Morton don’t have Gary Oliver anymore, so they’re not guaranteed to score today. If we play like we did last week, I’m confident of a win. That being said, I’m expecting Morton to be much tougher to break down and we can’t afford to waste as many chances.

Time for the injury lottery! Aside from the long term injuries, we've had MOH, Wighton, McCann, Tod and Allan all miss games.

Who do we reckon will be out today? Chalmers, Comrie and Edwards must be concerned.