Inverness' Next Permanent Manager - 2023 Edition - Dodds is Punted YASSS

Who will be Inverness' Next Permanent Manager?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

What a depressing list that is for ICT. 

If I were them I'd opt for a promising new coach like Rhys McCabe or Marvin Bartley. Former will probably want to keep playing, mind you. It'll be Callum Davidson.

There's surely no chance McCabe would leave Airdrie. Bartley might want to go at a push.

The point still remains. A collection of jobbers most of whom have failed spectacularly before.

Only one man knows how to save utter shit from relegation...

Spoiler

Jumpscare warning.

Spoiler

Seriously, it's a terrifying thing you're about to see.

Spoiler

You sure you want to see this?

Spoiler

You really sure?

Spoiler

Alright, here we are...

Spoiler

GusMacPherson.thumb.jpg.2c0c23634fe7fe37316ecf8741f1306c.jpg

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

What a depressing list that is for ICT. 

If I were them I'd opt for a promising new coach like Rhys McCabe or Marvin Bartley. Former will probably want to keep playing, mind you. It'll be Callum Davidson.

I’d be quite happy with McCabe but I don’t see why he would be interested in leaving Airdrie for us. Bartley hasn’t really done enough with Queens to justify getting a job in the Championship.

The more I think about Davidson the more I’m okay with it. I think a 3-5-2 could suit us quite well, with the general lack of wingers in the squad. The big red flag though is obviously the horrendous and expensive recruitment and complete disaster of seasons in Perth, excluding the first one.

McCabe is an interesting one his team play nice football but they also seem to have more players sent off than any other team I can think of, and when things go wrong they completely collapse.

Not sure if it's down to having no one outside of the pitch, both the manager and assistant are playing every week or if they are genuinely just naive.