St. Mirren vs St. Johnstone 28/10

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Drey Wright out so the RWB choice could be huge, seeing as theyll be up against Tanser.

Dont know how we set up for this really. 4-3-3 seemed to kill us when we played the shite 3-4-3 that St Mirren have copied, so presumably at some point itll get found out for them too.

Mitov

Olufunwa - Gordon - Considine - Robinson

Jaiyesimi - Phillips - Sprangler - Max - May

Kane

With the wide players getting high and narrow?

We are also missing the heavy in-form Ryan Strain through suspension, though a shift at the back should allow us to put Fraser in there and im guessing Bolton coming in at centre half. 

14 minutes ago, smellthepaw said:

We are also missing the heavy in-form Ryan Strain through suspension, though a shift at the back should allow us to put Fraser in there and im guessing Bolton coming in at centre half. 

This is good news, as you've just reminded me we play Carey at LWB and him v Strain sounds like a disaster (for 60 minutes, or however long Strain lasts before blowing out his arse these days).

3 hours ago, smellthepaw said:

Absolutely not for me. Keep Fraser at RCB and get Bolton out to his natural Right sided position 

I fly out on holiday on Saturday. I cant EVER remember us winning when a game has coincided with me being flying. Most recently the 0v1 against Dundee last season, a drubbing at either Tynecastle or Aberdeen (5V2 I think can't remember which), a league cup humping by Thistle and the Championship game at Ibrox when Thommo missed a pen. 

12 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I fly out on holiday on Saturday. I cant EVER remember us winning when a game has coincided with me being flying. Most recently the 0v1 against Dundee last season, a drubbing at either Tynecastle or Aberdeen (5V2 I think can't remember which), a league cup humping by Thistle and the Championship game at Ibrox when Thommo missed a pen. 

Take the train FFS. 😀

On 24/10/2023 at 21:31, bishoptonbuddie said:

Ah yes, the good old

Gary Irvine
John Sutton
Rocco Quinn
Simon Lappin
Cammy MacPherson
Ian Maxwell
Ludovic Roy
Kevin McGowne
Jamie McCart
Mark Reilly
Mixu Paatelainen
Graham Carey
Kevin Twaddle
Sam Parkin
Tony Watt
Paddy Cregg
Danny Grainger
Keith Watson
Isaac English (not really)
Sergei Baltacha (definitely not really)
Tommy Turner
Andy Millen
Joe Shaughnessy
Scott Tanser
Nigel Hasselbaink
Craig Samson
Chris Iwelumo
Eddie Malone

Derby

PS, I've probably missed your favourite player of all time. Yes, it was deliberate.

Gunni Torfason

Ah yes, the good old

Gary Irvine
John Sutton
Rocco Quinn
Simon Lappin
Cammy MacPherson
Ian Maxwell
Ludovic Roy
Kevin McGowne
Jamie McCart
Mark Reilly
Mixu Paatelainen
Graham Carey
Kevin Twaddle
Sam Parkin
Tony Watt
Paddy Cregg
Danny Grainger
Keith Watson
Tommy Turner
Andy Millen
Joe Shaughnessy
Scott Tanser
Nigel Hasselbaink
Craig Samson
Chris Iwelumo
Eddie Malone

Derby

PS, I've probably missed your favourite player of all time. Yes, it was deliberate.

Sir Alex Ferguson 

Ah yes, the good old

Gary Irvine
John Sutton
Rocco Quinn
Simon Lappin
Cammy MacPherson
Ian Maxwell
Ludovic Roy
Kevin McGowne
Jamie McCart
Mark Reilly
Mixu Paatelainen
Graham Carey
Kevin Twaddle
Sam Parkin
Tony Watt
Paddy Cregg
Danny Grainger
Keith Watson
Tommy Turner
Andy Millen
Joe Shaughnessy
Scott Tanser
Nigel Hasselbaink
Craig Samson
Chris Iwelumo
Eddie Malone

Derby

Kenny Aird

3 hours ago, Radford said:

St Johnstone have lodged an official complaint with the SFA and SPFL after David Dickinson was handed this fixture. Club were assured previously he wouldn't be given another of our fixtures in Paisley.

2 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

His performance in that defeat in February 2022 was a disgrace. The penalty was wild. Only Callum Davidson’s substitutions were worse on the night. 

I have zero recollection of this game. Is there any footage that shows this controversial penalty?

They say these things even themselves out so I’d lump a load of money on the saintees getting a penalty. 

2 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I have zero recollection of this game. Is there any footage that shows this controversial penalty?

They say these things even themselves out so I’d lump a load of money on the saintees getting a penalty. 

About 3:12 

Hadn’t actually realised how poor these highlights were - missed the re-take of our penalty. 

6 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

About 3:12 

Hadn’t actually realised how poor these highlights were - missed the re-take of our penalty. 

Some quality booing and swearing going on. It’s when I can recognise the guys doing it. Makes me chuckle.

Defo penalty 😜 

If we hadn’t won that Aberdeen may not have paid us compo for Goodwin and Darvel may not have happened. 😂 

Ticket sales are looking good again as we head towards another good home support for this game.

Not sure what to expect in terms of how we set up without Ryan Strain but the options are in place to shuffle the pack, and still have a good strong starting eleven with a strong bench.