St. Mirren vs St. Johnstone 28/10

3 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Whilst in the midst of a torrid run of form, it would be so easy for St Johnstone supporters to feel pessimistic about an upcoming match against the current 3rd-place team. But then we're reminded that Scott Tanser is widely considered to be one of their best players. 

🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

where is the best place for away fans to park?

Park a wee bit away from the stadium around Ferguslie Park area but stay clear of certain roads and streets that have matchday restrictions.

There is information on St Mirren’s official site I believe on those restrictions. 

There have been a lot of tickets issued at last few home games so best be warned. 

Cammy MacPherson, when he left us, I described him as a one good game in 4 player. He'll look like a world beater that one game and hopeless the rest. I've seen nothing since to suggest that my assessment was at best accurate and at worst, giving him too much credit.

Tanser had a very good first season and a bit of a shocking second season. Worth noting though that he and his wife were in a pretty serious car crash last year that left more mental repairs to be done than physical ones and he acknowledged this earlier in the season and how signing on was a no-brainer after what Robinson and the club did for him and his family in the immediate and longer-term aftermath of the incident (which was mentioned when it happened but wasn't at all highly publicised)

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Cammy MacPherson, when he left us, I described him as a one good game in 4 player. He'll look like a world beater that one game and hopeless the rest. I've seen nothing since to suggest that my assessment was at best accurate and at worst, giving him too much credit.

I can confirm this is giving him way too much credit. 

5 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

He’s a stick on to score in front of 125 Massey Ferguson tractors enthusiasts.

Collectively the Saints support will suck the ball into the mirrens goal before shouting “Massey Ferguson’s are Shite”

.. we are all ex-tractor fans these days 

Jaiyesimi is fairly getting pushed in the build up to this, so wonder if people have been tipped off hes starting.

Him and Carey as wing backs would be ballsy as f**k.

13 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

Davidson has reduced us to being openly mocked by the Fuddies. Unforgivable.

It's amazing what one top six finish in essentially 40 years does to a support base.

They could learn a lot from the humility of Scotland's second most successful club in the past decade.

1 minute ago, Radford said:

It's amazing what one top six finish in essentially 40 years does to a support base.

They could learn a lot from the humility of Scotland's second most successful club in the past decade.

Natural order has been restored. 

20 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Stop ruining the incredible witty banter I’m trying to have. Post a wurzel gif or something, that’s always hilarious.

St Mirren BoD regret choosing the St Johnstone fixture to launch their pre-match fan five-a-side challenge game.

DC845AA0-CD9D-4754-A893-43700945840B.jpeg