Players offering to fight supporters

19 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Aye when Partick were at Somerset a couple years back and they had to climb the North terrace to get to their changing room (COVID times) , he was trying to square go Partick fans.  Although I seem to remember the accusations was that supporter(s) had said something sectarian.

0_fosterPNG.png.79b6bbe6d9cb9a0c8f1fa155c69d3938.png

Brilliant ! Scrappy Do style let me at him!!

5 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Dave Bowman challenged the south stand for a square go when he played at the rovers, there was a few boys patiently waiting for him but no show 😂😂

Not sure how often it happened but I remember him doing the whole pointing motion to the guy standing next to me after a game at Starks many years ago. I suspect nothing actually happened.

17 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Billy Dodds offered to meet one of the home fans in the car park after playing ayr in the last league game of the season last year.

That fat cunt would get leathered off his own shadow.

54 minutes ago, standman said:

With the comedy gold today of Brian Graham inviting Morton fans outside, presumably for a fight, I can’t recall seeing that happen before .

Pretty sure he gave good verbal with a caley fan last year when he was being taunted about being a County reject

Also can't recall who but there's been at least a few occasions with visiting players and management coming to Inverness have taken offence to fans behind the dugout- although there is one fan who's a fat old mouthy c**t who probably deserves a slap tbf

Edited by bdu98196

2 hours ago, GuyIncognito said:

Is he the guy that pinned John Hughes up against the dressing room wall after they got relegated?

When toffee teeth was our manager, he shat out of attending the Player of the year awards night.

Just to f**k off Hughes, the players voted Barr Players Player of the Year.

The old Junior forum was full of managers/coaches/players slapping the punters.

Sure somebody at Kelty took out a Kilwinning Rangers fan as in broke his jaw. Think that one ended up in the media.

Remember something similar at Port Glasgow when the Glasgow Perthshire manager/owner took out somebody as in "took out" with the cops being called.

Juniors were full of it.

Most of managers were hard nuts.

Best not mention the Cambuslang Rangers manager being shot in the Main Street.

Just normal life in the mean streets of Scotland.

9 hours ago, Beastie Russell said:

That’s unbelievable considering he was still at Celtic when these games were played 😂😂😂😂

Bobby Wilson would have been the manager then and I can't imagine him picking a fight.

In fairness to Wellyboot, there was a ding dong between Connor and fans at Meadowbank. Possibly 87/88 when we punched above our weight for most of the season before running out of steam, and a defeat at Meadowbank effectively ended our title hopes. Some fans turned on the players and I think that's when Connor offered to reason with them over a quiet pint in the Golden Gates across the road.

After Kevin Rutkiewicz's first league game for Morton, a 2-2 draw with Livingston, he charged over to the Cowshed at full-time looking for the "fucking w****r" who'd shouted at him early in the second half after he shelled a long ball out of play, and had to be dragged away by Derek Gaston. It turned out that he'd misheard a shout of "useless pass" as "Polish b*****d".