What rival players do you like?

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Sasa Papic was a good player, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a farmer back in Bosnia now though. 

Nah, definitely a sleeper agent. Maybe plays a farmer as a front but he does kill people of a certain descent whenever possible.

I got dragged along to a Gers game (big team etc) and got Papac's autograph afterwards (it was just the way things were going at the time).

He seemed like a good guy and despite being Bosnian seemed impressed by me knowing about two words in Macedonian 

Don't know much about the current Morton side. Always had a lot of time for Jack Baird, he gave everything for St Mirren and - whilst never the first name on the team sheet - he was an important part of our promotion under Jack Ross and in Oran Kearney's team that stayed up.

Alan Power had a great few months for us one season before falling away.

Loved Broadfoot when he was with us the first time. Not so much the second time. And I don't think I know any other current Morton players. 

Luke McCowan. Wanted him even when he was at Ayr and still annoyed he ended up at Dens instead of McDiarmid. Hes maybe done it already but if not he'll soon become their defacto most important attacking player and one other teams set up to combat.

Beck/Boateng are also strong players but unsure they actually help our squad to any great degree.

United wise it would only be Tony Watt i think. 

So Gary Harkins was a player I liked a lot .  Yes I know he played for us, but did he?  If we could have got half the player he was at other teams I'd have been delighted.  Clearly a great player and top bantz. Shame it never worked out with us. 

I guess some guys just cant handle the big moves. 

36 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

So Gary Harkins was a player I liked a lot .  Yes I know he played for us, but did he?  If we could have got half the player he was at other teams I'd have been delighted.  Clearly a great player and top bantz. Shame it never worked out with us. 

I guess some guys just cant handle the big moves. 

I think everyone who isn’t a Dundee fan feels that way about Harkins. Won the League Cup with us right enough so should be looked at as a bit of a legend but probably isn’t.

18 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I think everyone who isn’t a Dundee fan feels that way about Harkins. Won the League Cup with us right enough so should be looked at as a bit of a legend but probably isn’t.

He was a brilliant player. I think too many managers thought they could change him and get him running about shutting down defenders. That's what happened at St Mirren anyway.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Luke McCowan. Wanted him even when he was at Ayr and still annoyed he ended up at Dens instead of McDiarmid. Hes maybe done it already but if not he'll soon become their defacto most important attacking player and one other teams set up to combat.

Beck/Boateng are also strong players but unsure they actually help our squad to any great degree.

United wise it would only be Tony Watt i think. 

Beck would improve every team in the league in my opinion, including old firm. He's the best left back this season and streets ahead of this level. 

Given McCowans tendency last season to drop in and out of games I'm surprised how important he's proven to be for us so far this season. Our most gifted player I'd say, not including Beck and Boateng in that as they aren't ours.

From Morton, I would have taken Jai Quitongo years ago but no idea what happened to him other than he's now back at Cappielow.

Aberdeen: Connor Barron or Bojan Miovski. I really rate Barron and think he has a big future in the game if he continues on his current trajectory, has a big of dig but also some skill to back it up. Miovski is the obvious shout as he scores goals in a league that strikers traditionally don't.

Celtic: Reo Hatate. I know he has struggled this season but if he can be half as good as he was under Ange, then Celtic could still command a massive fee for him. I thought he was the best player in the league last year.

Dundee: Lyall Cameron. Another that has a big future ahead of him. Has a creative spark and chips in with his fair share of goals. Send him to Paisley.

Hearts: Lawrence Shankland - every other answer is wrong. However, I like Baningime.

Hibs: Elie Youan. I don't think he knows that he is going to do half the time, but half the time he does it well. Struggled for a stand out for Hibs tbh.

Kilmarnock: Stuart Findlay, but if Magennis could keep himself fit then I would take him back in a heartbeat.

Livingston: Mo Sangare but I would consider paying them to keep their players.

Motherwell: Dan Casey. Been really impressed with him every time we have played against Motherwell.

Rangers: Danilo looks a player.

Ross County: Yan Dhanda because why not. However, I do think he is overrated and has a touch of the Tony Andreus.

St Johnstone: Dimitar Mitov.