edinburgh city vs the binos

I'd be happy to escape with a draw and keep the gap between us the same at the end of 90 minutes.

We are on our worst run of form in a long time.

Our opposition don't have their troubles to seek but have been better on the park than us over rhe last few games.

I've given up predicting or hoping for things in the line up. I will only say that it's maybe time to give up on 2 up front for a bit and go 4 4 1 1

We've struggled so badly to grips with games in midfield lately.

Fresh week for the guys, hopefully alot of work done on the training ground & most of all i want to see the boys play with a bit of confidence and belief, get Banner in the middle of the park & play Leitch as a 10..... formation wise it's all about opinions, i prefer the 3-5-1-1  can't have Cammy or Thomo in my team 

However i fancy us for 3 points tomorrow, hopefully a big performance from Josh Cooper tomorrow and Carrick back on the goals trail.... I've looked out my telescope, here's hoping it's not foggy 🤣

20 hours ago, WattersIsGod said:

I'd be happy to escape with a draw and keep the gap between us the same at the end of 90 minutes.

We are on our worst run of form in a long time.

Our opposition don't have their troubles to seek but have been better on the park than us over rhe last few games.

I've given up predicting or hoping for things in the line up. I will only say that it's maybe time to give up on 2 up front for a bit and go 4 4 1 1

We've struggled so badly to grips with games in midfield lately.

Don't think he will go with the back 4 option as Clark can't be trusted. My thoughts for what it's worth 

Currie 

Pabs.      Jojo.         Geach 

Wilson Miller Banner Cooper Moore 

Leitch

Carrick 

Weren't at our best, gifted them a goal..however they returned the favour, in the end a comfortable 3-1 win, hopefully boost the confidence, dead leg for Geach, calf strain for Jojo are concerns,, ECFC are rank rotten, nailed on for relegation if they don't fold, Meadowbank just isn't a place for football, £11 is still £10 too much,,, anyway a good 3 points, let's enjoy the win, well done Bino's 👏 👏  ❤️ 🤍 🇵🇪

26 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

My word, that stadium is something else.

It's absolutely fucking horrendous eh?

I was expecting it to be bad but it's even worse than I thought, a three row stand with a crap view and a running track, absolutely dreadful and bizarre set up, I know the football club are only tenants and would have had little or no input on design and facilities but it staggers me that people in charge of the club saw the plans and thought 'Yeah that'll do for us and help us expand our fanbase'....

I was at a Friday night fixture at Ainslie Park between the two sides a few years ago, just after lockdown I think and vaguely recall a decent crowd with a home support of two or three hundred, that today looked about double figures it has to be said, I suspect the dreadful ground has alienated a great deal of support for the club and even the numbers of visiting fans going on what I've read here and on social media. 

It comes as little surprise I'm afraid to hear of the clubs current financial crisis and, I'd opine the root cause is that fucking abomination of an athletics track with a football pitch in the middle they call home, sadly it would be little surprise if they were to fold or fall back into the Lowland League playing in front of a few dozen fans for eternity. 

There might be more to it than I know but surely ground sharing AP with Spartans would have been a better plan?

Edited by Flybhoy

15 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

It's absolutely fucking horrendous eh?

I was expecting it to be bad but it's even worse than I thought, a three row stand with a crap view and a running track, absolutely dreadful and bizarre set up, I know the football club are only tenants and would have had little or no input on design and facilities but it staggers me that people in charge of the club saw the plans and thought 'Yeah that'll do for us and help us expand our fanbase'....

I was at a Friday night fixture at Ainslie Park between the two sides a few years ago, just after lockdown I think and vaguely recall a decent crowd with a home support of two or three hundred, that today looked about double figures it has to be said, I suspect the dreadful ground has alienated a great deal of support for the club and even the numbers of visiting fans going on what I've read here and on social media. 

It comes as little surprise I'm afraid to hear of the clubs current financial crisis and, I'd opine the root cause is that fucking abomination of an athletics track with a football pitch in the middle they call home, sadly it would be little surprise if they were to fold or fall back into the Lowland League playing in front of a few dozen fans for eternity. 

There might be more to it than I know but surely ground sharing AP with Spartans would have been a better plan?

Hearts B use AP. Friday night if Spartans at home or Saturday of not