The story of bojan miovski, Vincent and stolen meadowbank dreams

1 hour ago, STFU_Donny said:

Still not playing Barron. I think that cost us in the final, he's one of our best players and is being wasted on the bench. I presume he's away in the summer and that's why but utilise him while he's here ffs! 

36 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Still not playing Barron. I think that cost us in the final, he's one of our best players and is being wasted on the bench. I presume he's away in the summer and that's why but utilise him while he's here ffs! 

Sounds like he's on the verge of signing a pre contract and is being frozen out 

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

We went through a spell of three/four years where almost every match at Hamilton was midweek. It continues this season with a Friday night trip there to play Clyde.

I was about to cheekily suggest you may get more of those opportunities next season, but your man Miovski appears to have started digging Aberdeen out of a hole...

That was atrocious.

Two chances created by playing good football but instead we go long.

McGarry has been honking but also has no-one near him because the strikers gets forward as quick as possible and so does Shinnie. It's genuinely embarrassing to watch.

I think I counted 28 away fans. They were going mental at the opener. Fair play to them.

6 months ago you'd have been sectioned if you thought we'd play a game with Polvara, Clarkson and Shinnie in the middle with Polvara looking the better player.

No defensive complaints for the Aberdeen goal. Nottingham is actually doing his job, he's goal side and Miovski is moving away from goal. It's rare a striker is able to score a header from that scenario, from a cross going behind him.

We're benefitting from not having Sean Kelly in the team. Pittman, Shinnie and Holt doing well in midfield. Penrice has been brilliant as usual, assist for the goal, well done by Guthrie to score it. Hopefully see more from Nouble second half as the game stretches and space opens up.

21 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

That was atrocious.

Two chances created by playing good football but instead we go long.

McGarry has been honking but also has no-one near him because the strikers gets forward as quick as possible and so does Shinnie. It's genuinely embarrassing to watch.

I think I counted 28 away fans. They were going mental at the opener. Fair play to them.

6 months ago you'd have been sectioned if you thought we'd play a game with Polvara, Clarkson and Shinnie in the middle with Polvara looking the better player.

An i was there moment for them, Guthrie scoring his first league goal (think he scored in a cup game last season) and us getting our first goal in 8 games, well deserved for them being there.