The story of bojan miovski, Vincent and stolen meadowbank dreams

17 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Three points are three points.

I've been screaming for 4-3-3 with Duk wide left all season. He was so dangerous out there.

Hard not to give Bojan motm after his two goals but Polvara was just behind for me.

Shinnie and Clarkson struggled again and just don't suit this system.

The more we see of Polvara, the more I like him. 

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Thank goodness for Miovski.

Duk has been much more positive on the left side.

McGarry coming off and Morris coming on has made a difference.

Maybe I’m being a bit harsh on McGarry since he’s just back from injury and moved halfway across the world but I haven’t been convinced by him so far and tonight furthered that opinion. We looked much better when Morris came on and we went 442 with Jensen at left back. Miovski could’ve had a couple more goals.

However, can’t complain. A much needed 3 points and Robson lives to fight another day. 

2 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Still not playing Barron. I think that cost us in the final, he's one of our best players and is being wasted on the bench. I presume he's away in the summer and that's why but utilise him while he's here ffs! 

Yeah, loads of rumours he’s signed a pre-contract with them. Even if that’s not true, the stalling on signing our contract indicates he’s away. I still think we should be playing him though. Play your best players while they’re here. 

47 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I hope your shitey "club" dies.

Another step along the way tonight.

Not getting the Livi hate here. They might be a new club and used to be a load of fat men who made missiles , but it's good a town like Livingston has that rather than just breeding yet more old firm fans