The story of bojan miovski, Vincent and stolen meadowbank dreams

20 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Time for our annual midweek trip to Pittodrie already? Does anyone else have to go away to Aberdeen on a cold midweek as often as us? Last season was the only season we didn't have one but including tomorrow it's 4 in December and one in February since we came up.

Very very dull thing to bring up but it's about as exciting as our performances this season.

No chance we get the win so hopefully Aberdeen are burst enough from the last 7 days, maybe we can get the 0-0 that Martindale will desperately set up for. 

We played them away twice last season in midweek and although our game this season away is on a sat, it on the 30th of Dec. 

16 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

No good outcome here for Barry, if we win convincingly and with a bit of swagger it'll highlight how much of a shitebag he was on Sunday.

I don’t think that’s particularly true, don’t think whatever happens tonight has much influence on how people feel about Sunday. 

We know he bottled Sunday, a win by a few goals and some promise of something more exciting to come would be welcome.

20 hours ago, kingjoey said:

This is another of those match threads where both sets of fans say how shit their team is and they're going to lose 1-0. I'm going to be positive and say we will win by a couple of goals. Overall, the last two home games have been ok, good in places, so we have to be winning this comfortably. If we don't win I'll be joining the new manager clique.

Agree with this. I think we will kick into gear (finally) and put a few past them tonight. Macdonald, Mcgarry, Barron in. 

1 hour ago, anotherchance said:

No good outcome here for Barry, if we win convincingly and with a bit of swagger it'll highlight how much of a shitebag he was on Sunday.

Take the 1-0 and move onto the next one.

Win and at least fans will be positive than the comments I've read since the final. If we lose or draw the shouting to get rid of Barry will get louder. 

Start of the gauntlet here for Robson, no more excuses. Unless the results are truly terrible in the run-up to the break it doesn't seem like the board will be wanting rid but he's already lost a fair chunk of the fan base. Can't imagine we'll switch from 5 at the back but would at least like to see McGarry and Morris as wing backs. Hoping the midweek performance more along the lines of the Motherwell game than the Kilmarnock one but it is the hope that kills you.

12 minutes ago, Donte Polvara said:

Start of the gauntlet here for Robson, no more excuses. Unless the results are truly terrible in the run-up to the break it doesn't seem like the board will be wanting rid but he's already lost a fair chunk of the fan base. Can't imagine we'll switch from 5 at the back but would at least like to see McGarry and Morris as wing backs. Hoping the midweek performance more along the lines of the Motherwell game than the Kilmarnock one but it is the hope that kills you.

Just when you think he’s reaching the end of the road, he pops up with a couple of results.

2-0 Dons.

The next 5, including this, up to the winter break, will determine whether he’s here for the season IMO

36 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Club website has this looking like a near-sellout.  

Tech balls-up, are Livi absolute box office, or did everyone going to the cup final buy a ticket for this one to get a purchase history?

Could be folk back for Christmas. Still plenty tickets for the RDU and South X & Y.

4 hours ago, BrodieJ12 said:

Agree with this. I think we will kick into gear (finally) and put a few past them tonight. Macdonald, Mcgarry, Barron in. 

Think we’ll see quite a few changes.

I think Robson might go with:

Roos. 
   Devlin MacDonald Jensen. 
Morris Polvara Barron McGarry. 
                    McGrath. 
                Miovski Duk 

5 hours ago, tam the bud said:

We played them away twice last season in midweek and although our game this season away is on a sat, it on the 30th of Dec. 

We went through a spell of three/four years where almost every match at Hamilton was midweek. It continues this season with a Friday night trip there to play Clyde.

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Club website has this looking like a near-sellout.  

Tech balls-up, are Livi absolute box office, or did everyone going to the cup final buy a ticket for this one to get a purchase history?

Tickets might have sold but attendance will be shite.

I've just parked at Sunnyvank school. Half full cark park, unheard of this close to kick off. Loads of on street parking too