The story of bojan miovski, Vincent and stolen meadowbank dreams

22 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

He seems to go on spurts like this. A decent poster but gets fixated on something and spirals. The last occasion was EIGHT GAMES TO GO if I recall correctly. 

Your sentiment is appreciated, but give me a fucking break here.

So far on this thread I've been accused of: being racist, being pro-Israel, fighting on a bus, having my missus leave me for said fight on a bus (I think), and now of having a Heads Gone about two years before I started posting on the fucking site (assuming 8GTG means what I assume). 🤣

Anything else?

Edited by VincentGuerin

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

Your sentiment is appreciated, but give me a fucking break here.

So far on this thread I've been accused of: being racist, being pro-Israel, fighting on a bus, having my missus leave me for said fight on a bus (I think), and now of having a Heads Gone about two years before I started posting on the fucking site (assuming 8GTG means what I assume). 🤣

Anything else?

In January tipping Hearts to finish 3rd.

@VincentGuerin hitting a lot of truth balls and the pasta masters cannae take it I see. 

No Medowbank players, staff or fans wanted to move to roundabout city, and since Livi has became a think they have had crooks galore running and managing them.   I don't mind Livi fans though, takes a strong will not to support one of the biggoted two so fair fucks to that.

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

So far on this thread I've been accused of: being racist, being pro-Israel, fighting on a bus, having my missus leave me for said fight on a bus (I think), and now of having a Heads Gone about two years before I started posting on the fucking site

Thats a bit unfair, I dont think you are racist.

Shirley Temple Giggle GIF

48 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

@VincentGuerin hitting a lot of truth balls and the pasta masters cannae take it I see. 

No Medowbank players, staff or fans wanted to move to roundabout city, and since Livi has became a think they have had crooks galore running and managing them.   I don't mind Livi fans though, takes a strong will not to support one of the biggoted two so fair fucks to that.

Truth balls, well you got the 2nd part right.

18 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

He seems to go on spurts like this. A decent poster but gets fixated on something and spirals. The last occasion was EIGHT GAMES TO GO if I recall correctly. 

Was that not the name of an actual poster?