Falkirk vs Sleepy Stirling

36 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

That is easily solved. Have the home support split between the north and south stands, 2,000 in each, and put the away fans into the main stand. 😁

Just let them park their two buses side on along the East Side. 

On a serious note there must be a way the club can faciliate the home support changing ends at half time, by walking round the east side. Get the away supports back in the corner of the main stand with a bit more segregation if necessary. That should cut out the tedious practice of other teams repeatedly making us shoot away from our own fans in the second half 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Just let them park their two buses side on along the East Side. 

The errection of a temp stand (500 max)with a few portaloos & a burger van would suffice for all the away supports in League 1……& for that matter many of supports in Championship, outside of Pars, Thistle & Raith…..assuming of course Dundee Hibernian get promoted 

2 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

On a serious note there must be a way the club can faciliate the home support changing ends at half time, by walking round the east side. Get the away supports back in the corner of the main stand with a bit more segregation if necessary. That should cut out the tedious practice of other teams repeatedly making us shoot away from our own fans in the second half 

Bring back swapping ends at HT!Make It So Star Trek GIF

27 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

The Grangemouth Bairns think it's humiliating for us that they beat us with the biggest budget in a league full of part time teams...

Sorry but Bino's fans had us under the impression that you were some promotion juggernaut coming for the clean sweep against us 🤷‍♂️. Our mistake, clearly 🤭

17 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

We should be careful with this mob if they're up for it. They were not far from almost coming close to just about giving (Premiership strugglers) Aberdeen a game in the league cup.

I do hope that's a hint of sarcasm I detect 🤨

Stirling Albion are the footballing equivalent of the Scooby-doo villain - If it wasn't for those pesky kids* ...

* Insert excuse here: Too tired, part-time etc, etc

I think we need to be careful this game. 3 points against the likes of Hamilton are just as important as 3 points against the minnows of the league.

It will be a free hit for the wee Diddy teams like Stirling playing against us, for some of these players the biggest game of their career. Provided they are well rested and play the best they ever have and we have a load of players having an off day they could get a draw.

We will never hear the end of one of the biggest results in Stirlings history 

There’s not a chance in hell that McGlynn will not be spelling out, the importance of consistency against any of the teams we face. The Stirlings and so called minnows rightly see us as a “prize” We need respect this, however I’m sure the players will know exactly what is needed in every game till end of season.

46 minutes ago, Higgenarse said:

I think we need to be careful this game. 3 points against the likes of Hamilton are just as important as 3 points against the minnows of the league.

It will be a free hit for the wee Diddy teams like Stirling playing against us, for some of these players the biggest game of their career. Provided they are well rested and play the best they ever have and we have a load of players having an off day they could get a draw.

We will never hear the end of one of the biggest results in Stirlings history 

I well remember our first competitive game after being relegated from the SPL, at Forthbank.  0-0 and lost on penalties in a very sudden reminder of playing what’s in front of you.