Falkirk vs Sleepy Stirling

8 minutes ago, Shabba said:

Terrific stuff on a horrible day. Calvin Miller was unplayable, 1 goal and 3 assists. Good to see some fringe players getting minutes under their belt. As for the boy behind me who started moaning about sideways passes at 5-0 up, just stay in the house and find something else to do

He was in that mood against Alloa and ran riot. Great player

32 minutes ago, BPM Again said:

Very very good again. First 40 minutes was brilliant all be it against a poor Stirling side. 
Bonus was Cove not winning in Montrose. 

And us improving our goal difference against Hamilton considering they were playing edinburghs youth side plus a couple of seniors.

That has put a dent in Stirlings title hopes. To be fair to them a couple of their players just came off the night shift and they couldn't train due to the rain. They will sort us out back at their place though and we are clearly rattled by them

Edited by Higgenarse

Really disappointed in the Binos. They must be the worst side I’ve seen in a good while.

They put absolutely no pressure on Falkirk, who rightly handed out a doing.

If I were an Albion fan, Id have been raging at the lack of effort on their part, which was replicated by their bench. Where an ambivalent manager made zero attempt to counteract what was happening in the game. It was akin to our playoff experience at Airdrie!

MacIver must have been amazed at the amount of space he was being given. Whilst Miller & Nesbitt were wandering around, at will, completely uninhibited.

An easier 3 points than anticipated, but that can’t be sniffed at, as it allowed a bit of squad rotation.

Edited by kiddy

Fantastic first half performance. Miller was tremendous, easily the best player on the park. 

As daft as it may sound though, having just won 5-0, I felt that there were one or two who were slightly below par, however, I think if we hadn't made so many substitutions, we would have won that by 7 or 8. I completely understand why McGlynn has done that though because, with such a small squad, it's important to protect players from injury or suspension by bringing on a few subs. I wish he wouldn't make all 5 subs though because we could easily go down to 10 men if someone gets injured. We really should keep someone in reserve.

58 minutes ago, Shabba said:

Terrific stuff on a horrible day. Calvin Miller was unplayable, 1 goal and 3 assists. Good to see some fringe players getting minutes under their belt. As for the boy behind me who started moaning about sideways passes at 5-0 up, just stay in the house and find something else to do

There was someone a few seats along from us moaning that we were just passing it about the back while we were 5-0 up with ten minutes to go 🤷‍♂️