Falkirk vs Sleepy Stirling

13 hours ago, SA45 said:

Don't worry FFC. You'll soon be back where you belong - mid to lower table in Tier 2 with games against your real rivals (DAFC) to look forward to instead of contending with diddy P/T L1 teams.

Well it's a start and be 2 divisions above the tired ones

19 hours ago, Rennieball said:

Will Stirling be well rested enough over the Christmas period to take something from this game?

I'm waiting on the intellectually challenged individual announcing that you are still rattled. Cant remember his name, as relevant as his club. I think they will be well rested but will lose due to our pitch/dodgy turkey at xmas or any other reason other than we are a better team

Listen lads (& laddies). Falkirk are a full-time team with vast resources. We cannot compete.

This makes it all the more glorious when we take the points.

Falkirk have started the season well but even they would admit they have a history of bottling it.

On 24/12/2023 at 17:10, headthebaw said:

Listen lads (& laddies). Falkirk are a full-time team with vast resources. We cannot compete.

This makes it all the more glorious when we take the points.

Falkirk have started the season well but even they would admit they have a history of bottling it.

Would you not love to have some sort of history? 

Both towns roughly 35,000 population ; Falkirk prob got bigger hinterland including Stenny,Bo'ness etc so I suppose they are bigger team.

The yo yos ( Stirling Albion) too good for lower league,not good enough for anything better,Falkirk Scottish Cup winners.

Forget history,played both recently & not taking sides but Falkirk easy winners.

6 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Both towns roughly 35,000 population ; Falkirk prob got bigger hinterland including Stenny,Bo'ness etc so I suppose they are bigger team.

The yo yos ( Stirling Albion) too good for lower league,not good enough for anything better,Falkirk Scottish Cup winners.

Forget history,played both recently & not taking sides but Falkirk easy winners.

Posted this before but the population of “actual” Falkirk not just the central core is over 100k if you take in everything between Polmont and Camelon including the Braes.

The very compact Falkirk District has a population approaching 160k.

This is why we have a decent core support.