Falkirk vs Sleepy Stirling

Stirling were absolutely terrible. Probably slightly better quality players than Annan and Edinburgh but didn't try a leg which made it our easiest win of the season. Miller well deserving of his MotM but Nesbitt, Spencer, Lang, Donaldson and McCann were all excellent. Good to get some minutes into the guys on the bench. No injuries, no bookings and a #slapping crowd of 4,683 despite a poor away support. All in all a very good afternoon's work 

I'm not sure it's fair to say Stirling didn't try. I think we just played so well yesterday they couldn't get anywhere near us.

Our one touch passing and movement was near perfect all game, our passing accuracy must easily have been 90%+. They were chasing shadows all game.

15 hours ago, SA45 said:

You forgot Cambusbarron Rovers Sydney. I thought your rivalry was with the Fifers? Ours is with Alloa and Stenny. I'm surprised that over 100 SA fans stayed til the bitter end.

More may have left if the north car park had been easier to escape from, taxi and bus passengers only able to get away. Took me 30 minutes to get out, serves me right for parking in the row nearest the stand

That was absolutely embarrassing, game over after 20 minutes, mirror image of last game, same scoreline at full time last visit to Grangemouth,, 

Thankfully Falkirk took foot off the gas or it could have been worse,, i don't mind paying £20 & travel if we at least compete, absolutely embarrassed after that yesterday...

I understand Falkirk are full-time team, better resources,, but it is no excuse for lack of basic defending, heads dropped & desire to take responsibilities, basic passing, they obviously knew our weakness, they just got the ball out wide, stretched the game & had our full backs on toast, turned inside out at will, 

Lot's of work needs done, fresh faces in January & better luck with injuries in the new year, 

Only plus was Annan & Edinburgh defeats 

50 minutes ago, Beepee67 said:

That was absolutely embarrassing, game over after 20 minutes, mirror image of last game, same scoreline at full time last visit to Grangemouth,, 

Thankfully Falkirk took foot off the gas or it could have been worse,, i don't mind paying £20 & travel if we at least compete, absolutely embarrassed after that yesterday...

I understand Falkirk are full-time team, better resources,, but it is no excuse for lack of basic defending, heads dropped & desire to take responsibilities, basic passing, they obviously knew our weakness, they just got the ball out wide, stretched the game & had our full backs on toast, turned inside out at will, 

Lot's of work needs done, fresh faces in January & better luck with injuries in the new year, 

Only plus was Annan & Edinburgh defeats 

Game plan for rest of season seems to be,  hope Annan do shit