๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก Shed v Cowshed ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™

Garrity failing to stop 2 crosses coming in and 2 headers going unchallenged has wrecked a good half of football from us. Donโ€™t fancy the current defence to go through the 2nd half without conceding so hopefully George gets his hat trick.ย 

Poor defending on the 2nd goal for Utd. Strapp didn't cut out the cross, O'connor lost his man and the keeper didn't come for the cross..

Albeit we look as if we can score when we go forward. Who knows how this is going to pan out. Tighten up in defence and maybe we can sneak a win

We were well worth being 2-0 up there, but lost a cheap goal and as soon as that happened you saw the heads go and the panic set in. In the time it was 2-1 there'd already been a similar ball in to the one they equalised from which we struggled to deal with, but we also had a great opportunity for 3-1.

Only thing I'm confident predicting from here is more goals, could end up 4-4 or 6-2 either way at this rate.

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Only thing I'm confident predicting from here is more goals, could end up 4-4 or 6-2 either way at this rate.

My 1st-ever Morton game was January 31st 1970 at Tannadice under Hal Stewart. We lost 5-4.

2 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

Anybody know who the Dave is commenting on DUTV , heโ€™s the most biased commentator on any club tvย 

Biased on club tv is to be expected. Dave, however, is just a slavering fud who continues to be employed despite not understanding he's meant to be co-commentating rather than screaming nonsense like every other punter in the stadium.