Which Male Comedian Do You Hate The Most?

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

"Stand up comedian" is a subset of "comedian" surely?

Likes of Paul Whitehouse, Vic Reeves and Justin Fletcher are all comedians, without doing stand up. 

l'd say it's subjective. I wouldn't class Limmy and Corden as comedians.  And I doubt they would either.

Just now, TheScarf said:

l'd say it's subjective. I wouldn't class Limmy and Corden as comedians.  And I doubt they would either.

Certainly not Corden due to a complete absence of anything funny.

f**k knows what Limmy is tbh. Intermittently amusing i guess. 

9 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Karl Pilkington. I don’t hate him the most but I don’t think he’s been mentioned. It’s no surprise that Gervais finds him hilarious. 

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

When did he become a comedian?

He's an act created by Gervais. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Which is coincidentally the same % of bell end I attribute to him. 

He probably is the most irritating out there, but an element of that will be bitterness at how successful he’s been given how unfunny he is. 

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

He probably is the most irritating out there, but an element of that will be bitterness at how successful he’s been given how unfunny he is. 

I've been thinking about why i dislike Corden and realised i don't think i've actually seen him do anything since a short lived unsuccessful boy band sitcom in the 90s or 00s. I might have seen him on a sofa on some chat show but everyone comes across like absolute tubes on those.

I've concluded it must be his face. It is quite objectionable. 

6 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I've been thinking about why i dislike Corden and realised i don't think i've actually seen him do anything since a short lived unsuccessful boy band sitcom in the 90s or 00s. I might have seen him on a sofa on some chat show but everyone comes across like absolute tubes on those.

I've concluded it must be his face. It is quite objectionable. 

His face, his laugh. He’s objectionably loud too. 

That stupid sketch with the England football team from years ago. 

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

His face, his laugh. He’s objectionably loud too. 

That stupid sketch with the England football team from years ago. 

Either i've never seen this ormy subconscious is doing an excellent job of repressing traumatic memories. 

10 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

David Mitchell. I quite like him in some things (love Peep Show, for example), but I vaguely recall him doing standup in the past and it being abysmal. 

I really like David Mitchell but I can’t imagine him doing stand up. 

I saw Ardal O'Hanlan do stand up a few years ago and it was pretty dismal, not least because he'd reached the age where a large part of his routine was a woefully unoriginal and contrived take on becoming a parent. (See also Michael McIntyre, John Bishop etc. etc. etc.)

On the subject of people who should have stuck to Father Ted / sitcoms, I'm surprised there's been no mention of Graham Linehan. Controversy aside, that man is never a stand up comedian.