🔵🔴 The Caley Vs Dundee United 🟠⚫️ - BBC Scotland friday night extravaganza

3 minutes ago, 9queens said:

I went to Salford v Mansfield this season The standard of league 2 was miles  ahead of the average Scottish Championship game.

I think Dunc is just shit

Hiya Derek, Hiya Pal

8 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

A handball like that is a penalty for the Old Firm every time.

Tbf, that's not saying much. You'll give away a penalty at Ibrox if you so much as step on a Sevco player's shadow in the penalty box.

33 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Is that Fergusons first defeat at ITC?

Meant to double quote the other poster but Airdrie won the League Cup game and Dodds was the manager . Inverness won the home League game unfortunately for me. 

Edited by Chapelhall chap

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Jonathan Sutherland might have some of the worst patter ever on telly.

I genuinely believe that Leanne Crichton is one of the best BBC Scotland pundits. I know that may not fit Joey Barton's agenda, but she has patter and knows the game.

ICT will be as mad at that result, almost as mad as I am.

5 minutes ago, 9queens said:

I went to Salford v Mansfield this season The standard of league 2 was miles  ahead of the average Scottish Championship game.

Everyone agrees that was a mediocre game but there have also been many crackers. You get crap games in any league. 

Edited by arabdelic

That game pretty much sums us up. Reasonably solid at the back, bar the goal, play some nice football but got absolutely f**k all attacking threat. Nobody with pace to run in behind and nobody with a physical presence to hit the ball up to. In desperate need of a few reinforcements to help Billy Mckay up top. On the few occasions we actually threatened he was only just getting into the box after being so deep linking up the play. 

7 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Jonathan Sutherland might have some of the worst patter ever on telly.

He may well have, but it was nice of him to pay respect to the passing of our former chairman at the end of the broadcast.

Well that's a fcking great result. We played totally shite but the BBC commentator was exaggerating a bit when he said ICT were dominant. Neither team deserved to win as Goodwin said.

Hope to f**k we get Gallagher, Docherty and Moult fully fit for the run in

4 minutes ago, arabdelic said:

Everyone agrees that was a mediocre game but there have also been many crackers.

You get entertaining games in this league but they are very rarely filled with any real quality.

Indeed, the lack of quality usually leads to the entertainment as there are so many errors.

Very fortunate 3 points.  Walton and Holt basically won that game for us.  Middleton was absolutely brutal until he put one on a plate for Watt…

There was very little on our bench and hopefully having a two week break will allow some players to get themselves fit. Tillson looks like he’s done his hamstring too.

1 minute ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Carson absolutely boiling at the ref at the end there. An angry man. I suspect that’s why the other half preferred wee Midge after all. 

Calm down David. 

Well it certainly wasn’t for his looks. 

21 minutes ago, 9queens said:

Just saying don't knock Harrogate etc

Why not? A stack of utter diddy outfits paying four figures each week in wages for the bulk of a squad of absolute jobbers. 

Which is why they spend every summer trying to hoover up capable players in the Scottish leagues to enhance their largely mediocre squads.