🔵🔴 The Caley Vs Dundee United 🟠⚫️ - BBC Scotland friday night extravaganza

4 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Same. Certainly not an outrageous decision.

That said the ref wasn’t exactly well placed to see it. Second time I’ve thought his positioning was a bit pish.

These days though, it is a penalty...

We probably didn’t deserve to lose the  game on the balance of play but if you can’t score then these things happen to you. Really need some attacking signings very soon.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Fair play to Watt apologising and saying that the Caley lad got the better of him all game.

He's still an absolute arsepiece but fair play nonetheless.

Classic doubling down. Public statement he had me all game.... But hey, I fckd him at the end. That isn't an apology. It's a total put down. 

Just now, ICTChris said:

We probably didn’t deserve to lose the  game on the balance of play but if you can’t score then these things happen to you. Really need some attacking signings very soon.

Harper gave Sheridan a perfect delivery late on and he couldn't get it on target. Thought that was poor.

1 minute ago, rainbowrising said:

Classic doubling down. Public statement he had me all game.... But hey, I fckd him at the end. That isn't an apology. It's a total put down. 

It was nothing like doubling down

Perhaps Duncan Ferguson should spend less time braying shite about plastic pitches or whatever old man yelling at a cloud idea he has next week and more time coaching his team to win competitive football games. 

He's not up against 'Sutton United' and 'Harrogate Town' any more.

Edited by vikingTON

Just now, San Starko Rover said:

Good result for Dundee Utd, they didn’t play well and Inverness were probably the better team but they left with 3 points.   Sometimes in football you’ve got to win ugly.  

It doesn't get much uglier. That win was Martin Keown levels of ugly

1 minute ago, rainbowrising said:

That’s not doubling down…

2 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

That is not what "doubling down" means, my friend

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

Perhaps Duncan Ferguson should spend less time braying shite about plastic pitches or whatever old man yelling at a cloud idea he has next week and more time coaching his team to win competitive football games. 

He's not up against 'Sutton United's and 'Harrogate Town' anymore.

I went to Salford v Mansfield this season The standard of league 2 was miles  ahead of the average Scottish Championship game.

I think Dunc is just shit

Edited by 9queens

Just now, 9queens said:

I went to Salford v Mansfield this season The standard of league 2 was miles  ahead of the average Scottish Championship game.

Hiya Derek, you enjoying the winter break?

Just now, 9queens said:

Thank you for your observations Mr Derek Adams 😉