🟠⚫️ Dundee United vs Dunfermline Athletic ⚫️⚪️

Chalmers Moffat and Summers in midfield is interesting leaves a lot for Otoo to do bringing the bite to break up play.

That said if Comrie can be back soon hopefully Hammy can get out of the back line, and things are looking roseier.

46 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

First 11 looking a bit  better at least. Hope we don't need to make a sub.

Hamilton back in midfield will be good.

Hamilton will be centre back and Otoo in midfield, surely?

4 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Anyone got a stream for this my usual place isn't working 

Sames, I can't get any news from my Auntie Fawa.

United have dominated possession, but not cut us wide open or tested the keeper. The defence has been resilient, and United's corners haven't really caused problems. We had one corner and one good long throw just before half-time and caused a bit of chaos. 

I think we definitely have an attacking threat today but we need to take a chance when it comes. United will continue to dominate, but as long as we continue what we're doing, we won't concede. Focus and concentration will be crucial. If we switch off, we'll absolutely concede a goal. 

Think we're giving them far too much respect. Have seen United a few times this season, between in person and on TV, and haven't been impressed except for the Partick game.

In saying that I can't recall Mehmet making a save and do recall their keeper needing to make one 

However, under McPake we've often been more subdued first half and stepped it up second half. Hoping for the same here.

49 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Hamilton will be centre back and Otoo in midfield, surely?

I just thought with Chalmers playing we might put Hamilton in there for balance. Otoo and Chalmers both left footed. Though we have played both in midfield before.

Anybody tell us who's in midfield?

1 minute ago, Chubbychops said:

I just thought with Chalmers playing we might put Hamilton in there for balance. Otoo and Chalmers both left footed. Though we have played both in midfield before.

Anybody tell us who's in midfield?

Hamilton chalmers and Moffat 

Done next to nothing but frustrated United quite considerably. United had good chances in the added on time and that was it really. We were organised, came to frustrate, knick points, and we managed it. Good result for us. Bit of confidence to head in to some crucial fixtures.

That was as good as hoped for. Defended ok, rode our luck a bit and no further injuries. 

3 home games coming up, all completely winnable. 9 points really needed to alienate any fears of a relegation fight and push up towards 4th. 

Good point. Loads of injuries(there you go. Had to mention it for that arab bellend earlier in the thread). 

Couple signings in the door next week and we're set up nicely for a battle with Morton next week.

Thought the Pars were well worth their point.  Until the last five minutes they’d come closest to scoring. 

Lots of huff and puff from United and dominated possession but never very convincing. 

Still - now clear and with a game in hand.  And the defence seems to be working again, five clean sheets in six, still only conceded ten goals all season. 

Don't think we were lucky. Think we played well defensively. Wish we were more confident to attack. Don't recall their keeper making a save second half and believe we could have got at them.

They only had one real chance second half that Mehmet made an exceptional save for.