Wasps Vs Bairns

The players really showed a lot of bottle there. A lot of talk would have been had if we’d fucked that up after the last couple of results but they came out and were relentless the entire 90. One game at a time obviously etc etc,  but it does make you think this team is different to sides of old.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

4 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

The players really showed a lot of bottle there. A lot of talk would have been had if we’d fucked that up after the last couple of results but they came out and were relentless the entire 90. One game at a time obviously etc etc,  but it does make you think this team is different toxins of old.

Said as much before the game.

You could have played your U16s against us and won today. 

We done OK first half but don't think the Falkirk keeper had a save to make second half. 

Had a cheek to announce a man of the match for Alloa at the end, although Kurtis was one of the few to get pass marks.

Sammon was a man down today. Steven kept trying to take too many touches. Morrison poor for the first goal.

Never seen a team given so much space at times and people left unmarked in the box.

On 23/01/2024 at 17:15, LeodhasXD said:

In all honesty I want to win to see how much panic sets in. Three dodgy results in a row would be interesting.

IMG_0312.gif

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We have been incredibly fortunate this season that all of the scuddings we've dished out have been as a result of teams being absolutely terrible and awful and stuff. Even the ones who were playing really well until our lucky tram showed up

If only we had a better squad than Hamilton 😤 

To all my detractors.... 😂 Already nailed my colours to the mast that Falkirk were the best team in the League. All signs pointing going to win it at a canter as well without anything interesting happening with the top two aswell. Nothing peaked the last minute excitement of that Raith - Ayr season where it was fun to be a part of.

Today was sore for the goal difference but not unexpected. A right good 45 with the narrowest of margins (at a front post) separating us. Didn't start the second and sure the players wanted it over by 60 odd minutes. Like I've already said much more important to brush it off, forget about it and move on to next week against Annan. Bankers and six point games rather than a highlight victory.

The better side won. First goal was questionahle although neither the ref or his assistant who were alot closer than I was saw nothing wrong withthe tackle on Taylor Steven, who had a good game, all things considered. Would really like to know what changes McGlynn made at half time because the team that appeared were coping easily with anything  we tried. Andy was slow with the subs but he'll get better. Falkirk looked like a team a division at least higher than us.