Super Bowl LVIII

lichtie23

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I wonder how much that weirdo Swift is being paid for this promotional nonsense. I wake up to check the result and I’m reading more about her than the game. I’m Glad I didn’t bother with it this year.

I suppose it's not her fault the camera pans to her all the time but that doesn't excuse the fact she clearly has no interest in Football. Her reactions are so put on it infuriates me more than the attention she gets. 

Lots of sliding doors moments but that 3rd quarter will torture me to the grave I think. 10-3 ahead, intercept Mahomes and start on the Chiefs 44 yard line, but couldn't even move it far enough for a FG attempt.

Edited by peasy23

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

Lots of sliding doors moments but that 3rd quarter will torture me to the grave I think. 10-3 ahead, intercept Mahomes and start on the Chiefs 44 yard line, but couldn't even move it far enough for a FG attempt.

Two big turnovers that benefitted the Niners and they resulted in 0 points. Pretty unforgiveable really :(

Edited by RiG

21 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Does Shanahan deserve criticism for his play calling? 

Yes imo. The 49ers strongest run game is down the left hand side, but he called lots of plays that went straight down the middle or to the right. Kittle was also underused, only targeted 3 times, although some of that was down to good coverage and the O line allowing a Superbowl record 9 unblocked rushers at the QB.

Edited by peasy23

7 hours ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Love the comments referencing the fact his maw is even worse. At least Swift was famous before this circus started.

They literally cut to his wife after every point. Expected better from him tbh.