St Mirren V Dundee

28 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Dundee are shite. Thankfully after Wednesday we won’t need to concern ourselves thinking about them until at least this August, and potentially August next year. 

Dundee are certainly not shite I will go as far and say they will beat us on Wednesday. 

5 minutes ago, elvis said:

Dundee are certainly not shite I will go as far and say they will beat us on Wednesday. 

Bold statement coming from you.

Anyway, I'll be in Stobswell in about an hour if any Utility are about wanting knocked out.

15 minutes ago, elvis said:

If we could reach @elvis levels of consistency we'd be third.

20 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

During the 1980s Paisley was an absolutely buzzing town renowned for its nightlife and people travelled from all over (including Glasgow) for a night out. Brilliant clubs and bars and a tremendous atmosphere. In the 90s and early to mid 00s, it well and truly earned its reputation for being a bit of a dangerous place to spend a night. Since then it’s got its act together and whilst it’ll never regain the heights of the 80s, it’s back to being a good, friendly wee toon with some no frills but fun bars full of happy punters.

What it has NEVER been in my opinion is a shitehole.

Paisley has an impressive live scene and the current buddies team is not bad either. 

Tony Doc has done a really good job at Dundee. I remembered thinking they could be doomed after the first game in Paisley, just looked a miles off it, with Beck having an absolute nightmare of a game. For them to be in the mix for top 6 is some going in such a short turnaround 

Think Wednesdays game will be a good one. Hopefully we can put together a decent run like the start of the season after the recent lull. Definitely one where we should be aiming to win. 

59 minutes ago, elvis said:

Jesus, that is REALLY far, even for you.

Tell us all, just how much out of your comfort zone did predicting a St. Mirren defeat take you?!

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

Bold statement coming from you.

Anyway, I'll be in Stobswell in about an hour if any Utility are about wanting knocked out.

Sat in the Stobbie waiting.. where u at

20 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Jesus, that is REALLY far, even for you.

Tell us all, just how much out of your comfort zone did predicting a St. Mirren defeat take you?!

Not far .to many people think because we beat Hibs (Which was an excellent performance)we will beat a very good Dundee team .

44 minutes ago, elvis said:

Not far .to many people think because we beat Hibs (Which was an excellent performance)we will beat a very good Dundee team .

:lol:

What’s so good about them Einstein? Since they beat us they’ve picked up 9 points from 10 games. You’re as over the top with praise for Dundee as you are critical about St Mirren.

2 hours ago, Munoz said:

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Sat in the Stobbie waiting.. where u at

Absolutely Greg Browning'd it.

2 hours ago, elvis said:

Fifth versus sixth - it's a possibility.

3 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Dundee are shite. Thankfully after Wednesday we won’t need to concern ourselves thinking about them until at least this August, and potentially August next year. 

Wąnk

2 hours ago, elvis said:

Good cųnt

3 hours ago, elvis said:

Where?

All I can see, with the odd exception, is folk praising Dundee and saying that it will be a hard fought, close game.

Edited by FTOF

Dundee have put together an excellent squad. Good mix of young talent and older grafters. Your forward play bothers me but we can also get joy out of your defence.  This could go either way. Just hope we get one more goal than you. 

On 04/02/2024 at 13:20, tam the bud said:

Hopefully a better than normal crowd for a midweek game. 

Same team that started in Edinburgh if possible. 

Also good to see us getting better from dead balls situation. 

A win will also help our chances of not having to visit Dundee again this season. 

I take it you guys will throw in the towel then. Who could resist another visit to Scotland's sunniest city