Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

36 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

These Hamilton fans are ridiculous. They’re about 3 points off where the all conquering Fifers were at this stage last year. Fickle overreaction.  

Alloa have picked up more points than us since the first quarter.

29 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

That’s it, a similar points per game return for Rankin next season probably wins them the league! 

Your post expresses what a lot of accies fans think and why so many have chucked it. For many, the view is the season is already over and few (if any) believe Rankin has any chance of winning a play off regardless of who we play.

To be honest , most of the fans who have chucked it, seem to have more of an issue with the negative defensive football we play than the results.

Come three o'clock tomorrow I will be in the stand with hope we can kick start our season by grinding out a result by any means. However, if I'm pulling my hair out by half time, I will be more frustrated than surprised. 

Edited by Beckford

8 hours ago, Hisingdoon said:

Imo none of them are championship calibre

only player from this league worth taking is bavidge at kelty if we get promoted

I don't even need to name Accies players here 

Stone (QOTS)

Wales (Alloa)

Fyvie (Cove)

Burrell (Cove 

Lyon (Kelty)

Those are 5 straight away that I can think of who are championship level.

40 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm not saying we turn up and stroll the game.

I am saying I don't have the fear. This team have earned that on my behalf. 

A similar type performance like we had v Cove would be very pleasing.

6 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

I don't even need to name Accies players here 

Stone (QOTS)

Wales (Alloa)

Fyvie (Cove)

Burrell (Cove 

Lyon (Kelty)

Those are 5 straight away that I can think of who are championship level.

We only just released Burrell at the end of last season 

2 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Has anyone else got the absolute fear? I'm fucking buzzing but 

My head says how we play tomorrow is f**k all to do with how I feel.  My heart say ohhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiittttttt

30 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Looks like approx 250 tickets now gone on sale in block H lower, with a handful of tickets left in the other sections.

Shouldn’t be far off a sell out in the home end.

Just back from hols, so many friends (some not bairns) travelling from North, south and west for tomorrow’s game.  FFS Falkirk, the people who have maybe drifted away disillusioned with the five years down here are back in numbers….over to you.

2 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Whole of Block H opened up now. Should be our biggest home gate since the Dundee Utd play off game? 

We had c5250 home fans versus the Fife lot in the Nov 22 derby but otherwise, I think this will be going back to that United play off yeah 

I've got other commitments tomorrow but even if I was free the idea of spending £40+ on a ticket & travelling through etc to watch Falkirk kick off their title-winning party isn't exactly enticing - esp with the heavy rain forecast.

This league is done.

Accies are probably safe in 2nd so all games for us are effectively dead rubbers to keep the players fitness levels & match sharpness ticking over until the playoffs - not that I think that Rankin has the capability of leading us through to win them anyway.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong but I have a real feeling that Falkirk are going to turn us over tomorrow with a proper title winning statement win by a good few goals margin.

Rankin to come out afterwards & say "we need to dust ourselves down & go again" when interviewed by the tame staff member Accies use for pre & post match stuff.

If a pumping gets rid of Rankin and Daz I'll take it.

We're not winning the league regardless, so our best shot now is a manager with a clue steering us through the playoffs.

That said, we've done some rondos again yesterday, so the players will be all set.